Yuchai Group: a Sales Income of 31.2 Billion Yuan in First Three Quarters
www.chinatrucks.com: A team of journalists of “2013 National Online Media Tour Guangxi Trip” visits Guangxi Yuchai Group on October 28 during which they have in person observation on its engine production lines including heavy duty engine and assembly workshops. It is learnt that Yuchai Group successfully fulfills its goal of updating Yuchai Diesel products, but also becomes very powerful in terms of product development and competitiveness. Data shows that Yuchai Group has yielded a sales income of 31.2 billion yuan in the first three quarters with a year-on-year growth rate of 5.6%.
Engine production line
“Yuchai engine is the heart of buses and trucks. To better understand how a key component of engine is produced and how is a engine is assembled, it’s worth to pay a visit to the workshops of production and assembly.”
According to the person in charge of heavy engine processing workshop, the above mentioned workshops have to receive several groups of visitors, including media, potential customers and distributors. In the buzz caused by collision and friction of machines, workers in the production line work dedicatedly and orderly.
The engine is Yuchai Group’s leading competitive product. R&D of the engine has never stops in the 60 years history of Yuchao Group during which it develops 6 business sections, namely engine, engineering machine, energy and chemical, logistics and vehicle trading, spare parts and special vehicles. The only way to push Yuchai Group to grow fast is to constantly launch new products.
According to Liang Bing, Vice General Manager of Overseas Division of Yuchai Diesel, in 2013, the business is steadily uprising. Production and sales volume and profits all witness dramatic increase this year, surpassing the industrial average. With respect to foreign cooperation, Yuchai joins hand with Beiben to construct Beiben Yuchai and the ground breaking ceremony is held in October 12. The new company is expected to produce 100,000 units per year. In addition, its product mix is improved as well. China 4-complinat heavy and light duty engines are launched to the public and replacement has been done. The popularity of gas engine and hybrid power lay a good foundation for Yuchai to enhance a leading position in new-energy power. On September 25, Yuchai Diesel releases seven diesel engines special for high-speed boats in its headquarters.
The correspondents learn that Yuchai marine diesel engines and generator sets marched into Vietnam market for the first time in 1960s, and till now it has exported to the ASEAN market 73954 units. Currently, Yuchai’s engines are used by all intercity buses in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh and coaches of Lang Son International Bus Associated Company. Its products are widely applied to Vietnam automotive industry, engineering machinery, agriculture machinery and marine industry.
In the first half year, Yuchai’s overseas sales volume outnumbers 16,000 units, rising by 40% year on year. The ASEAN market is the most brilliant. From Jan. to Jul., 61% of the annual target has been completed. The sales in ASEAN market account for 35% of Yuchai’s overseas sales.
- Yuchai Launches Its Internal Combustion Engine Fueled with Hydrogen 2021-12-24
- LIUGONG Mining Trucks Powered by Yuchai Engines to Be Exported to South America 2021-10-11
- Yuchai’s Exports to ASEAN Countries Saw a Growth of 70% in YTD Sales 2021-09-15
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021