American Axle Revenue Rises; Earnings Drop on Refinancing Costs
www.chinatrucks.com: American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc.said its revenue rose as its sales to non- General Motors Co. clients increased, although refinancing charges weighed heavily on the bottom line.
The maker of driveline systems, chassis systems and forged products for trucks, buses and cars has posted increased revenue for more than three years as light-vehicle demand improved in North America—especially higher sales by its biggest client, General Motors. But its bottom line has been challenged by heavy charges, primarily from plant closures.
American Axle reported earnings of $29.8 million, or 39 cents a share, down from $319.9 million, or $4.21, a year earlier. The latest period included debt refinancing and redemption costs of 32 cents a share, while the year-ago period included a gain of $4.44 a share related to the reversal of its valuation against its net federal deferred tax assets.
Sales rose 13% to $831.3 million as its non-GM sales jumped 37% to $280.1 million.
Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters recently forecast earnings of 48 cents on revenue of $864 million.
Gross margin widened to 15.3% from 11.4%.
- Linglong at 2019 LATIN AMERICAN CARIBBEAN TYRE EXPO 2019-07-02
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- North American March Orders for Heavy Trucks Solidify Industry Recovery 2017-04-13
- North American surface trade up 6.6% year-over-year in June 2012-08-31
- Dana’s E-Axle for Medium-duty Trucks Enters Production in China 2018-05-29
- Shanghai Iveco Hongyang Axle Company to Run 2015-07-09
- Sales of Hande Axle up 17% Jan to June 2014-08-28
- Hande Axles Secures 2000 Sets Order from Southeast Asia 2014-07-18
- Germany's ZF Plans Axle Plant in Beijing 2013-09-26
- New Axle Plant of SAIC IVECO Hongyan to be Constructed 2013-07-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021