American Axle Revenue Rises; Earnings Drop on Refinancing Costs
www.chinatrucks.com: American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc.said its revenue rose as its sales to non- General Motors Co. clients increased, although refinancing charges weighed heavily on the bottom line.
The maker of driveline systems, chassis systems and forged products for trucks, buses and cars has posted increased revenue for more than three years as light-vehicle demand improved in North America—especially higher sales by its biggest client, General Motors. But its bottom line has been challenged by heavy charges, primarily from plant closures.
American Axle reported earnings of $29.8 million, or 39 cents a share, down from $319.9 million, or $4.21, a year earlier. The latest period included debt refinancing and redemption costs of 32 cents a share, while the year-ago period included a gain of $4.44 a share related to the reversal of its valuation against its net federal deferred tax assets.
Sales rose 13% to $831.3 million as its non-GM sales jumped 37% to $280.1 million.
Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters recently forecast earnings of 48 cents on revenue of $864 million.
Gross margin widened to 15.3% from 11.4%.
- Linglong at 2019 LATIN AMERICAN CARIBBEAN TYRE EXPO 2019-07-02
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- North American March Orders for Heavy Trucks Solidify Industry Recovery 2017-04-13
- North American surface trade up 6.6% year-over-year in June 2012-08-31
- Dana’s E-Axle for Medium-duty Trucks Enters Production in China 2018-05-29
- Shanghai Iveco Hongyang Axle Company to Run 2015-07-09
- Sales of Hande Axle up 17% Jan to June 2014-08-28
- Hande Axles Secures 2000 Sets Order from Southeast Asia 2014-07-18
- Germany's ZF Plans Axle Plant in Beijing 2013-09-26
- New Axle Plant of SAIC IVECO Hongyan to be Constructed 2013-07-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April