Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018
From June 6 to June 8, Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 was grandly opened in Panama. Linglong Tire made its appearance on this expo with its featured products like CrossWind HP010, CROSSWIND A/T, GREEN-Max, KMD403 and LFL185.
Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 is one of the biggest event on tire. Each year the Expo has grown beyond our expectations. The expo provides exhibitors with direct access to the Latin American and Caribbean tire dealers.
Regarding the booth design, Linglong Tire lays emphasis on the theme of minimalist style with the simple and straightforward shape, which could create an economical, practical and comfortable atmosphere. Linglong Tire is featured with its excellent maneuverability and comfort. The CROSSWIND tires and GREEN-Max tires on display at this exhibition can embody these characteristics well. In addition, the company also brings new products like KTD 303, KMD400 and LFL 185 on this exhibition, which are favored by the customers in the local region.
Linglong Tire has always been attaching great importance to the Latin American markets, and has participated in this tire exhibition for many years. Linglong actively promotes its brand awareness in Latin America and sets up brand shops in Panama. So far. Linglong Tire has been well recognized by local consumers with its brand influence and reputation increasing day after day! (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY