Brilliance Auto to Cooperate with Russian Heavy Truck Maker Kamaz
www.chinatrucks.com: Brilliance Auto is developing very well in China passenger car markets and their two brands Zhonghua and Jinbei are rather popular. In commercial vehicle markets, after layout in light buses and light trucks markets, Brilliance Auto is considering to enter heavy truck markets. And recently they have stroked cooperation memorandum with Russian Kamaz Group for further cooperation.
Brilliance Auto president Qi Yumin places great expectations to the cooperation, and he said that Jinbei and Zhonghua are two of Brilliance Auto's brands and they have cooperated with BMW for ten years and they are going to cooperate with Kamaz, the king of trucks in Russia. In the long run, Brilliance Auto will realize complete development among the three fields.
It is learned that Kamaz is one of the biggest auto maker in Russia and their main products are heavy trucks. Brilliance Auto will set a joint venture with Kamaz and the preliminary work has began, and in the long run, they will also produce Kamaz trucks in China.
Feasible strategic deployment for vehicle mode and import and export has began for the two parts and the business plan is subject to finish in Sept. 30 this year and they will also declare their cooperation details at that time. Kamaz public website has announced that the signed Memorandum of Cooperation has clear and detailed plan for the joint venture.
- Renault and Brilliance Sign Agreement to Accelerate LCV Sales in China 2018-10-18
- Brilliance Auto Partners with First Aid and KME in Fire Fighting Market 2013-05-08
- Brilliance Auto in talks with Daimler for JV 2009-08-05
- Brilliance to set up factory in Russia 2007-11-02
- Allison Invests in Autotech Ventures to Access to Global Mobility Startups 2022-02-22
- 100 Parts Stores in 10 Countries! FOTON Parts Sales Jumped in Overseas Market 2022-01-10
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies 2021-04-19
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors 2021-04-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021