Back Up Belt and Road Initiative, Yuchai Expands into Global Market
www.chinatrucks.com: With the opportunity provided by Belt and Road Initiative, Yuchai, as a leading engine company with abundant capacity and strong competition, speeds up its update process in technology so as to meet international standard. In Q1 2017, the export of engine is almost 12,000 units, 61.8% of which was exported to Southeast Asia. The export to West Asia reports a jump of 265.8% year on year. The export to Latin America takes up 12%, up by 83.9% year on year. In Africa, Yuchai’s engines breaks into many countries, up by 73.3% year on year. The general engine product breaks the ice in West Africa, up by 189.4% year on year.
Yuchai has set up 143 overseas service outlets and exported its products to more than 170 countries and regions in Asia, Europe, America and Africa. In the meantime, it has carried out deep cooperation with more than 10 international leading companies on technologies and projects.
Currently, it cooperates with German MTU to produce high-end, high-speed and large horsepower S4000 engines and create the large horsepower off-road engine with high quality and international leading technology. At present, a “Yuchai Europe R&D Center” is under preparation. It will jointly develop internal combustion engine together with 4 authorized research institutes including Austria AVL, German FEV, American Southwest Research Institute and British Ricardo. It plans to establish Yuchai International R&D Platform to keep pace with world’ leading technology and master the latest industrial development status and trend.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April