Yuchai Unveils Its Clean Energy Engines at the 81st Auto Parts China
www.chinatrucks.com: In recent days, the 81st China Automobile Parts Fair has been inaugurated in Nanning International Convention and Exhibition Center, at which Yuchai Group unveiled its hybrid engine system, pure electric drive system and high-end heavy-duty engine.
China Automobile Parts Fair (hereinafter referred to as “Auto Parts China”) is sponsored by China Machinery Industry Federation. As the largest automobile parts fair featuring large exhibition scale, rich exhibition items and strong profession in China, the fair comprehensively displays new products, technologies, materials and processes as well as integral level and development orientation of China automobile parts industry, providing an all-round platform of exhibition, trade, exchange and cooperation to assist enterprises in further building their brand images.
Boasting an absolutely dominant position in the clean energy engine field, Yuchai Group inevitably deserved the title of star in the Auto Parts China. Thanks to the displayed clean energy hybrid engine system and pure electric drive system, it attracted numerous participants from China and ASEAN countries like Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia for communication and negotiation. As the first domestic ISG hybrid engine system was successfully researched and developed in 2007, Yuchai Group’s hybrid engine system has been taking the lead in the industry. In addition, this system featured environmental protection, large power and fuel economy with a rate of fuel saving reaching the advanced level in China. Until now, Yuchai Group has launched the 3rd hybrid engine system and multiple engines exclusive to hybrid electric vehicles, occupying more than 65% share in the domestic hybrid electric vehicles market. Yuchai Group’s pure electric drive system achieved the intelligent energy management in hybrid electric vehicles. Meanwhile, it realized the infinitely variable speed and high efficiency by adopting direct-driven motor, mainly suitable for pure electric buses, service cars, special vehicles and the like.
In addition to products exhibition, Yuchai Group has participated in numerous large conferences and negotiation and promotion activities, sharing its technological advantages in the clean energy field. Meanwhile, it commits to launching more engines featuring high efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection to both domestic and international markets by continuously research, development and upgrading of clean energy technology.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April