CIMC LPG Towing Vehicles Rise in Popularity in Vietnam
www.chinatrucks.com: Jingmeng Hongtu Special Aircraft Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (also known as Hongtu), a subsidiary of China International Marine Container Group (CIMC), had six units LPG towing vehicles with a volume of 52 cubic meters ready for their customers from Vietnam. This is the sixth time to see batch of towing vehicles made by Hongtu delivered to Vietnam. So far, a total number of 37 Hongtu towing vehicles have been delivered to the country.
In recent two years, Vietnam has set up more stringent transport standards for dangerous chemicals. Due to its poor road conditions, customers usually require much higher standards for vehicles. According to local regulations, the total mass of each towing vehicle plus goods should not exceed 39,000 kg, about 1,000 kg lighter than that in the past.
Hongtu LPG towing vehicle has a light body and a larger volume, two features which are particularly attractive to Vietnamese customers. Currently, Hongtu towing vehicles has a combined market share of approximately 35% of Vietnamese LPG towing vehicle market. Hongtu has become the top choice for several high-end customers in the country.
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1 2022-08-29
- Global License Deal Signed Between CIMC And Siemens Digital Industries Software 2021-10-20
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- 30 Units CIMC-Linyu Oil Tank Trucks Exported to Africa for Operation 2021-05-21
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- CIMC-TianDa Participated in International Fire Protection Exposition 2019-11-11
- CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019 2019-11-05
- Hongyan to Cooperate with Ruijiang to Build High-end Special Vehicles 2019-10-28
- 20 Units CIMC Lingyu Oil Tank Trucks Shipped to Southeast Asia for Operation 2019-06-05
- 40 Units CIMC Lingyu Concrete Mixers Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-05-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.