Yuchai YC6K Makes its Debut at the 16th China International ICE Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 28, the 16th China International Exhibition on Internal Combustion Engine officially opened its curtain in Beijing National Convention Center. Themed with “Innovation, Energy Conservation, Emission Reduction, Green Manufacturing”, this year’s exhibition has attracted a number of mainstream engine makers from both home and abroad.
YC6K diesel engine, which meets National V Emission Standards, has 13L and 12L versions available. Currently, it is chiefly targeted at 6×4/6×2 trucks, 8×4/6×4 self-loading vehicles, buses measuring 12-meters and above in length,70-120 ton vehicle cranes and all-terrain cranes. With high-pressure common-rail + SCR, the engine stands out in the following four areas:
1) State-of-art technologies
As the first modularized structure in China, the engine is more compact and easy to repair. Its overhead camshaft (OHC) can effectively cut the noise level and improve the engine’s lifespan. In addition, its reverse cooling technology can prevent the engine from overheating and make cooling more efficient.
2) Powerful performance
YC6K engine can accelerate in a fast manner, especially when climbing slopes or surpassing other vehicles.
3) High fuel economy
YC6K engine achieves higher fuel economy with a minimum fuel consumption of 185g/(kW·h).
4) Higher reliability
Equipped with Jacobs inside-cylinder braking system, YC6K engine (B10) can reach a lifespan of 1.6 million kilometers.
As one of the leading internal combustion engine makers in China, Yuchai brought 10-plus engine products on display, ranging from diesel engines meeting National V or Euro VI Emission Standards, natural gas powered engines meeting National V Emission Standards to new energy power systems and electric motors. Its wide spectrum of engine products has fully demonstrated the company’s formidable strengths in the engine making industry.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April