Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 30, a grand igniting ceremony was held at Cummins East Asia R&D Center to mark the first ignition of the new generation of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine which meets National VI Emission Standards. Dr. Peng Lixin, Vice President of Cummins, ignited the new engine in person.
According to Dongfeng Cummins, the new engine is scheduled to enter the commercial market in 2019. Compared with other Dongfeng Cummins engines which also meet National VI Emission Standards, the new product has made a host of innovations and upgrading, ushering a brand new era for heavy-duty diesel engines.
“Jointly developed by Cummins East Asia R&D Center, Cummins USA and Dongfeng Cummins, the new generation of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine is the most technologically advanced engine product in China”, says Liu Zhili, Deputy General Manager of Dongfeng Cummins. Specifically, five features of the new products stand out.
1) The new engine is equipped with the state-of-art system integration technology. 26 experts from Cummins R&D Centers across the globe have participated in the design and development of the product.
2) The new engine boasts the largest torque and the highest power, making it an ideal choice for heavy-duty trucks.
3) Customers special needs and requirements, especially the engine’s power performance, fuel economy and safety standards, have been taken into serious consideration. In addition, Dongfeng Cummins has not only made great efforts to cut down the noise level of its engine, but also tried its best to optimize its sound quality.
4) As the new engine adopts integrated design, it is convenient for customers to conduct maintenance and repair work. Moreover, it helps to cut its production and operation costs.
5) The new engine also adopts a host of technological breakthroughs that have been made in Cummins US Super Truck Project. Its overhead camshaft and low friction system have helped to cut the engine’s fuel consumption to the minimum.
To date, Dongfeng Cummins ISZ series engine products have already gained wide recognition both at home and abroad. Strictly in line with the design standards of Cummins engines in North American market, ISZ series engine products are the company’s new blockbusters in recent years.
Achieving strong power performance and high reliability, ISZ engines have become the very first choice for many customers since its debut ten years ago.
- DCEC Joins Hands with Dongkang Chemical to Expand Its Marketing Channels 2021-05-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Further Improves Engines’ Thermal Efficiency to 48% 2021-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins Expects Engine Sales for 2020 to Reach 210,000 Units 2020-12-11
- DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards 2020-07-21
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April