Dongfeng Cummins Attends East Europe Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
www.chinatrucks.com: From September 5 to 9, the biannual ComTrans was held in Crocus Exhibition Center in Moscow. As the largest and most influential commercial vehicle exhibition in East Europe, the exhibition was first launched 16 years ago.
A number of commercial vehicles, which are equipped with engines made by Dongfeng Cummins attended the exhibition, competing with such big brands as Volvo, MAN, Scania and Renault.
Xiong Zhenhong, General Manager of Dongfeng Cummins, who was on his visit to Russian customers, also led his company to attend the exhibition.
Yutong, an important cooperative partner of Dongfeng Cummins, put on display two coaches measuring 9 and 12 meters in length respectively. Both are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins 245 horsepower ISD6.7 engine and 360 horsepower ISL8.9 engine, both of which meet Euro V Emission Standards.
Golden Dragon, another strategic partner of Dongfeng Cummins, showcased two buses equipped with Dongfeng Cummins 340 horsepower ISL8.9 engine.
As the newly upgraded OEM bus models from China, all these buses have set much higher standards for their engines in overall reliability and fuel economy.
So far, Dongfeng Cummins has helped a number of vehicles successfully pass a series of stringent road trial operations, providing a solid backup for its domestic partners to go global.
Apart from a number of domestic commercial vehicle brands, Dongfeng Cummins has also established cooperative ties with several well-known indigenous commercial vehicle brands. Kamaz Group, the top brand in Russian medium- and heavy-duty truck market, also brought its major truck models on display, which are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISD6.7 and ISL8.9 engines. When asked about the quality of Dongfeng Cummins engines, an employee from Kamaz raised his thumb, saying “Cummins engines have the best performance and reliability!”
Kamaz-Master, the Russian off-road truck racing team, is another big eye-catcher at this year’s exhibition. Since 2000, the team has won 12 championships in Le Dakar. In 2016, it joined hands with Dongfeng Cummins. With the help of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ13 engine, Kamaz-Master won the first place in 2017 Silk Road Rally.
Not long ago, Kamaz-Master and Dongfeng Cummins held a meeting, discussion further cooperation. Kamaz-Master with its vehicles equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine is expected to attend 2018 Le Dakar.
- DCEC Joins Hands with Dongkang Chemical to Expand Its Marketing Channels 2021-05-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Further Improves Engines’ Thermal Efficiency to 48% 2021-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins Expects Engine Sales for 2020 to Reach 210,000 Units 2020-12-11
- DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards 2020-07-21
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April