CIMC’s Export of LPG Semitrailers to Vietnam Contributes to One Belt One Road
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, six LPG semitrailers departed from the cargo shipping center of Jingmen Hongtu Special Aircraft Co., Ltd (CIMC Hontu) for Vietnam. The LPG semitrailers with volume of 52m3 were purchased by two Vietnamese clients, and this was the sixth time for the company to ship LPG semitrailers to the country. The company has exported 37 LP semitrailers to Vietnam so far.
In recent years, Vietnam is very strict with the control and management of hazardous chemical transport vehicles that exceed the compliance baselines, and forbids the registration, inspection and licensing of vehicles that fail relevant tests. Due to the narrow roads and bad road conditions in Vietnam, local customers conduct stricter tests of products’ lightweight and compliance with special requirements. They even lift the whole vehicles onto the specialized weighing platforms to check that they are within the weight limits, and examine the distribution of axle load to traction pins and three rear axles with platform scales. Vietnamese laws regulate that the gross weight (vehicle and cargo) of a semitrailer should be no heavier than 39,000kg, lighter by about 1,000kg than the one that previous requirement permits. at the time of full load, the axle load distributed to traction pins should be no more than 15,000kg, and that distributed to three rear axles should be no more than 24,000kg.
According to Liang Bo, Senior Marketing Engineer in the Asia-Pacific Section of Enric, Hontu’s LPG semitrailers are specially designed according to applicable Vietnamese road codes and standards and feature lighter weight and larger volume. Hontu makes the LPG semitrailers lighter by reducing the thickness of cylinder bodies and steel plates, replacing carbon steel with aluminum alloy washboard, using aluminum alloy mudguards and rings, and adopting lightweight suspension system with the suspension of 4 leaf springs. In the meantime, Hontu inputs all data into the calculation table used by Vietnamese vehicle registration and inspection authorities, and when the product conforms to such registration and inspection requirements, adjust the wheelbase, distribution of axle load and the distance from the center of tank body to the center of rear axle, so as to maximize the volume of the semitrailers. Thanks to the excellent configurations and the influence of Hontu LPG vehicles’ international and high-end brand image, the semitrailers are well received on Vietnamese market and are popular with local users.
Vietnam, a country covered within the framework of China’s “One Belt and One Road” Initiative, is one of important markets in Southeast Asia for CIMC Hontu. In recent years, Vietnam is in the rapid industrial development period, so it has greater demands for energy and chemical storage equipment. Hontu LPG vehicles, which accounts for 50% share of domestic market, represents 35% share of Vietnamese market. It is the preferred brand of high-end Vietnamese clients, and dozens of Hontu LPG vehicles are exported to Vietnam each year.
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- 30 Units CIMC-Linyu Oil Tank Trucks Exported to Africa for Operation 2021-05-21
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- CIMC-TianDa Participated in International Fire Protection Exposition 2019-11-11
- CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019 2019-11-05
- Hongyan to Cooperate with Ruijiang to Build High-end Special Vehicles 2019-10-28
- 20 Units CIMC Lingyu Oil Tank Trucks Shipped to Southeast Asia for Operation 2019-06-05
- 40 Units CIMC Lingyu Concrete Mixers Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-05-22
- CIMC Unveils New U+Models and Delivers the First Batch to Customers 2019-04-24
- Foton Daimler Signs a Sales Contract with CIMC Ruijiang Auto 2019-02-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April