Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units
www.chinatrucks.com: As of the mid September this year, Yuchai 6K series heavy-duty engines have sold 13,000 units, achieving a whopping growth rate of 300% year on year. Maintaining such a fast growing momentum, the engine is set to reach an annual sales volume of 18,000 units in 2017. YC6K13N, one of the 6K series heavy-duty engines, is expected to reach an explosive growth rate of 500%.
Currently, YC6K12/K13 have become the main force of Yuchai’s wide spectrum of products, accounting for nearly 70% of the company’s total sales.
In April, 2013, YC6K13N engine officially made its debut.
In 2014, YC6K13N engine was listed as one of the key new products in Anhui.
In November, 2014, a C&C truck equipped with a YC6K13N engine won the championship in the 7th China International Truck Fuel Efficiency Competition LNC Truck Group.
Having earned a solid reputation in the market, YC6K13N realized an annual growth rate of 560% in 2016, becoming one of the new pillars for the company’s development.
So far, YC6K series engines have won a number honors, including the second prize in China’s Industrial Machinery Award and the championships of China International Truck Fuel Efficiency Competition for three consecutive years. They were listed on the Best Engine List in both 2016 and 2017. Currently, YC6K series engines are widely used on heavy-duty trucks, industrial machines, inland-water ships, etc.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April