JMC Brand New Pickup “VIGUS” is on the China Market at Alxa Heroes Club
Alxa is located in the northwest of China, a dream city in the desert.
Alxa Heroes Club contains world class’s SUV competition in desert place, and there are varied SUV show, which more than your expectation, it also include aerobatics, Motorcycle stunt riding, music festival and even you can enjoy all kinds of delicious Chinese food in the food festival.
As JMC’s latest All-Terrain high-end pickup, brand new “VIGUS” bring its power and energy with leading-edge technology.
There will be 12 models released in total by this time, and it covers Diesel / Gasoline, two-wheel-drive/four-wheel-drive, Manual/automatic types.
Big front grille, narrow eyebrows and sharp eyes, brand new “VIGUS” inherited JMC family’s classic forward thrust design, what’s more, it integrate with wild and arrogant elements into the design. These design made it being shocked and very impressive.
It is to be believed that, most people will be given the first impression of brand new “VIGUS” with its strong and muscle. But if you look into it with more details of its elegant interiors and abundant modernized equipments, you will find “VIGUS” tender and beautiful “heart”.
Brand new “VIGUS” interiors mainly use cold tone, and also, extensive using chrome plate enhancing its metal texture. Driver seat, handrail and door inside area are using brown and black leather stitching to increase the fashion sense. So take an entire view of the interiors, it is comparable with medium class passenger vehicle either from material selection or visual experience.
Brand new “VIGUS” is equipped the same engine with “Land Rover Defender” which is Ford PUMA 2.4T version in its diesel model, work in with GETRAG’s six-speed manual transmission, it can climb to maximum torque at 375N·m with 1750rpm/s requires only.
Gasoline version equipped with Ford EcoBoost 2.0 GTDI engine, with the maximum output power at 151KW and maximum torque at 325N·m, also has powerful explosive force. What’s more, new added Automatic model use ZF’s six-speed tiptronic, this design can fit to both novice or experienced driver.
With the advent of the lifting of the ban of pickup in China, a pickup truck times is coming. Brand new “VIGUS” is born for this age, now it is get everything ready and wait for you to bring it open a new vision for Chinese pickup truck! (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March 2021-04-08
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market 2020-06-08
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar 2020-04-27
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
- JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE 2020-03-04
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January 2020-02-25
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs 2019-07-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April