JAC Motors Titan DC Trucks Deliver Powerful Performance in Oman
With the powerful performance of a turbo charged 2771cc diesel engine, max load capacity of 3,000kg and elegant design, JAC Motors Titan DC lightweight trucks promise business owners in Oman the transport requirements needed to survive and thrive.
The Titan DC double-cab design truck offers efficiency and ease of use for drivers negotiating Oman’s built up urban areas and busy streets. At the same time, business owners and entrepreneurs in Oman have great flexibility with options of fitting the vehicle out with Cargo and Open Load applications.
The Titan DC trucks also offer the kind of elegant exterior and interior that Oman-based customers will be pleased and proud to do business with.
The truck’s turbo charged 2771cc diesel engine delivers a max power of 107hp (at 3,600rpm) and max torque of 240Nm (at 2,000–2,200rpm), while delivering budget-friendly fuel-efficiency figures. The vehicle’s exhaust brake system also decreases braking time, leading to more reliable and safer brakes and a prolonged braking system life span.
JAC Motors, the number one commercial vehicle brand in China, is distributed exclusively in Oman by Towell Auto Centre (TAC). According to Towell Auto Centre, “For small, medium and micro enterprises operating in the sultanate, the JAC Motors Titan DC promises an affordable vehicle asset, which will deliver reliable transport for many years to come. For large enterprises and multinational companies, the trucks make for powerful, safe and fuel-efficient additions to your fleet.”
This can be backed up with the peace of mind knowing that JAC Motors meets international standards of commercial vehicle excellence with their advanced, ‘complete vehicle electronic design manufacturing technology’ to ensure safe and stable road performance, optimum lightweight technology use for fuel-efficiency, excellent power steering ability and long-lasting air conditioned comfort for your drivers in Oman’s warm weather.
JAC Motors Titan DC trucks (Model HFC1060L3KRT) can be test-driven at TAC showrooms located in Azaiba, Jalaan Bani Bu Ali, Barka, Buraimi, Ghala, Ibra, Ibri, Nizwa, Salalah, Sohar, Sur and Wattayah. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- 100 Units Light Truck Deliveries, JAC Trusted By Customers 2021-06-16
- JAC Light Trucks to Join the Combat Against Carbon Emissions in Brazil 2021-04-08
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- JAC N55 Won 2021 Star Light Truck Award in Brazil 2021-03-17
- JAC Electric Light Trucks Gains Fast Growing Popularity in Guatemala 2021-03-17
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April