Foton Cummins Welcomes the 1 Millionth Engine at Its 10th Birthday Anniversary
On November 28, a big ceremony to mark the 10th anniversary of the establishment of Beijing Foton Cummins Engine Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Foton Cummins) Along with the debut of X12 engine which is in line with Euro VI/State VI Emission Standards, the engine maker’s accumulated production volume of various engines in the past ten years reached one million units.
Li Gaoshuai, Vice Chairman of China Quality Association, Dong Yang, Vice Chairman of CAAM (China Association of Automobile Manufacturers), Gong Yueqiong, General Manager of Foton Automobile, Steve Chapman, Vice President of Cummins Group, Srikanth Padmanabhan, Vice President of Cummins Group, together with a number of other distinguished guests, witnessed the historical moment and jointly revealed X12 to the public.
In 2009, the first Cummins ISF3.8 L engine made its debut in the market. Since then, Foton Cummins has seen both its production and sales making new record highs, creating a miracle in China’s engine making industry.
Thanks to the high quality and high environmental friendliness of its engine products, Foton Cummins has successfully earned a solid reputation in both China and abroad. So far, it has made its way to over 70 countries across the globe, including USA, UK, Russia, Brazil, South Korea. Currently, its exports account for 40% of its total sales and most of its engine products meet Euor IV, Euro V, and Euro VI emission standards.
Cummins F series engines boast a maximum power of 157 KWh and a maximum torque of 760 N.m. Among their counterparts, they deliver the most powerful performances, take up the smallest space, have lowest body weight and the widest range of maximum torques. Achieving the highest energy efficiency, their combined sales volume has exceeded 800,000 units since its birth. Powered by diesel, they are chiefly designed for light-duty trucks and has reported no major repairs after running for one million kilometers. Currently, Cummins F series engines can be found on such well-renowned truck brands as Foton, JAC, CNHTC, Volkswagon, GAZ, Pacaar, Hyundai.
Cummins G series engine made its debut in 2014. Successfully making new technological breakthroughs in eight areas, it has greatly pushed forward the technological innovations in China’s heavy-duty engine industry. Its 100,000 km maintenance cycle, large power compression braking, super-high pressure fuel jetting, intelligent rotation control and a number of other state-of-art technologies all represent the new height in current heavy-duty engine sector. In the first year after its debut, its sales exceeded 50,000 units, making a record high in the industry.
Cummins X series engine is the latest power platform for heavy-duty trucks. X12 engine was first revealed to the public at Hanover International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition in Germany. While at a torque of 2,300 N.m, it can achieve a rotation speed of 1,000 RPM and a compression braking power of 400 horsepower. In 2017, Foton Cummins started rolling out X12 engines. Equipped with a host of advanced technologies, such as ADEPT intelligent assistant driving, Connected Diagnostic service, ISOPOD turbocharging technology, Leakless fuel combustion system, the engine achieves high intelligence, high energy efficiency, and high reliability. Cummins G/X series engines for heavy-duty trucks can be found on a wide spectrum of Auman heavy-duty trucks and those branded with JAC, Liuqi and Dayun. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Ghana Client Repurchases 5 Units Foton AUMAN EST for Oil Transportations 2021-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY