Foton Cummins Welcomes the 1 Millionth Engine at Its 10th Birthday Anniversary
On November 28, a big ceremony to mark the 10th anniversary of the establishment of Beijing Foton Cummins Engine Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Foton Cummins) Along with the debut of X12 engine which is in line with Euro VI/State VI Emission Standards, the engine maker’s accumulated production volume of various engines in the past ten years reached one million units.
Li Gaoshuai, Vice Chairman of China Quality Association, Dong Yang, Vice Chairman of CAAM (China Association of Automobile Manufacturers), Gong Yueqiong, General Manager of Foton Automobile, Steve Chapman, Vice President of Cummins Group, Srikanth Padmanabhan, Vice President of Cummins Group, together with a number of other distinguished guests, witnessed the historical moment and jointly revealed X12 to the public.
In 2009, the first Cummins ISF3.8 L engine made its debut in the market. Since then, Foton Cummins has seen both its production and sales making new record highs, creating a miracle in China’s engine making industry.
Thanks to the high quality and high environmental friendliness of its engine products, Foton Cummins has successfully earned a solid reputation in both China and abroad. So far, it has made its way to over 70 countries across the globe, including USA, UK, Russia, Brazil, South Korea. Currently, its exports account for 40% of its total sales and most of its engine products meet Euor IV, Euro V, and Euro VI emission standards.
Cummins F series engines boast a maximum power of 157 KWh and a maximum torque of 760 N.m. Among their counterparts, they deliver the most powerful performances, take up the smallest space, have lowest body weight and the widest range of maximum torques. Achieving the highest energy efficiency, their combined sales volume has exceeded 800,000 units since its birth. Powered by diesel, they are chiefly designed for light-duty trucks and has reported no major repairs after running for one million kilometers. Currently, Cummins F series engines can be found on such well-renowned truck brands as Foton, JAC, CNHTC, Volkswagon, GAZ, Pacaar, Hyundai.
Cummins G series engine made its debut in 2014. Successfully making new technological breakthroughs in eight areas, it has greatly pushed forward the technological innovations in China’s heavy-duty engine industry. Its 100,000 km maintenance cycle, large power compression braking, super-high pressure fuel jetting, intelligent rotation control and a number of other state-of-art technologies all represent the new height in current heavy-duty engine sector. In the first year after its debut, its sales exceeded 50,000 units, making a record high in the industry.
Cummins X series engine is the latest power platform for heavy-duty trucks. X12 engine was first revealed to the public at Hanover International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition in Germany. While at a torque of 2,300 N.m, it can achieve a rotation speed of 1,000 RPM and a compression braking power of 400 horsepower. In 2017, Foton Cummins started rolling out X12 engines. Equipped with a host of advanced technologies, such as ADEPT intelligent assistant driving, Connected Diagnostic service, ISOPOD turbocharging technology, Leakless fuel combustion system, the engine achieves high intelligence, high energy efficiency, and high reliability. Cummins G/X series engines for heavy-duty trucks can be found on a wide spectrum of Auman heavy-duty trucks and those branded with JAC, Liuqi and Dayun. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Mexico Held Its 2nd Dealer Conference 2022-04-14
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021