Foton and CAFIC Signing Memorandum of Strategic Cooperation
On 14 November, 2017, Foton and CAFIC signed Memorandum of Strategic Cooperation on Performing Investment Project Cooperation in Africa.
Deputy president of Foton Motor Group, general manager of Foton International Chang Rui and general manager of CAFIC Zhang Zujun signed the Memorandum of Strategic Cooperation, with general manager of Foton Motor Group Gong Yueqiong and president of CAFIC Han Hongmei witnessing its signature. The both sides made a positive response to the initiative proposed by president Xi Jinping on the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation Johannesburg Summit: in the coming three years, Chinese side, along with African side, will focus on implementing “10 major cooperation plans”, advance and implement China-Africa production capacity cooperation, implement “the Belt and Road” Initiative and the development strategy of China-Africa production capacity cooperation, give full play to the advantages of the both sides, perform project investment cooperation, jointly boost the combination between industry and finance, help China automobile expand African market, promote Africa’s local economic development and the people’s living standard, and boost China-Africa industrial connection and production capacity cooperation.
Foton and CAFIC signing Strategic Cooperation Agreement
General manager of Foton Motor Group Gong Yueqiong said: “CAFIC, as a national strategic fund, has participated in many domestic major investment projects, and has been committed to boosting China-Africa cooperation, improving African people’s livelihood, boosting China-Africa economic development, and has rich experience in overseas market expansion. Foton Motor Group, as a self-owned brand enterprise, advances cooperate sustainable development with the business policy of “Innovation Drive, Structural Adjustment, Globalization”. Globalization strategy is a part of important contents of “Foton Motor 2020” strategy. In recent years, Foton has increased localized investment to expand the layout of overseas market. The deep cooperation of CAFIC and Foton will boost Foton to expand African market, serve localized economic development, and exhibit good image of “Made in China”.
President of CAFIC Han Hongmei said: “Foton is the backbone force of self-owned brand and independent innovation of China automobile industry, a leader in exploring strategic layout, industrial insight and business mode, as well as an active practitioner of “the Belt and Road” Initiative. The deep cooperation of CAFIC and Foton is the requirement of era development, as well as the requirement of opportunity period of production capacity transfer. CAFIC will give play to its own advantages to cooperate extensively with substantial economies to develop African market through the combination between industry and finance.
Group photo of leaders of CAFIC and Foton
Leaders of CAFIC visiting Foton’s full range of exhibition vehicles
Through such cooperation, Foton will give play to the advantages in operation and management of automobile industry to perform project connection with CAFIC, make the best of complementary resource advantages of the both sides, actively perform deep cooperation with African countries and regions in automobile industry chain, such as automobile trade, supply chain finance, automobile production and assembling, construction of distribution network, construction of repair and maintenance center, financial leasing, etc., and explore up-to-date business model. In cooperation with CAFIC, in response to the requirements of era development, during the opportunity period of production capacity transfer, facilitate the combination between industry and finance, boost upgrading of industrial structure of African countries and regions, provide Africa with such opportunities as tax revenue, employment, etc., enhance Africa’s economic development and the people’s living standard, create good image of “Made in China”, and boost upgrading of production capacity of China-Africa automobile industry.
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico 2021-07-15
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 % 2021-07-13
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY 2021-07-10
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- Foton’s Brand Value Reaches RMB180.836 Billion 2021-06-25
- Money Master, Foton Auman Trucks Make Mexico City Better 2021-06-25
- Foton AUMARK S Light Truck Officially Enters South Africa 2021-06-22
- Foton Motor Delivers Auman AMT Trucks to Mexico’s Biggest Logistics Company 2021-06-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April