Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut
On December 22, Taga pick-up, the first pick-up independently developed by Qingling&Isuzu, officially made its debut in Chongqing. Equipped with a 3.0 diesel engine, Taga has three versions and six models available for its customers.
Measuring 5,660 mm in length, 1,885 mm in width, and 1,825 mm in height, Taga assumes a low-key appearance. With a wheelbase of 3,406 mm, it is mounted with a container with 1,800 mm in length, 1,540 mm in width and 480 mm in height.
With a sedan-like interior, Taga’s driver’s cockpit has an 8-inch screen, blue-tooth phone, GPS, radio, cameras, Wi-Fi and language control, etc.
With high technological standards, Taga fully meets the demanding working conditions in various places across China, delivering reliable and smooth performances. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- ZF Attends 2021 Volvo Auto Asia-Pacific Science Day on Sustainable Development 2021-07-23
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- SAIC Hongyan Exports 500 LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Russia 2021-07-19
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April