Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup
After having GIGA heavy-duty truck launched in April, Qingling is just getting around to launching its first high-end TAGA pickup in the year.
According to Qingling, the pickup named “TAGA” is the first self-developed high-end pickup and is expected to make its public debut in this December. Based on a brand new platform, TAGA offers unique driving enjoyment while addressing the real need of Chinese pickup consumers. TAGA represents a new generation of intelligent high-end pickup that combines the essence of quality and technology passed down from ISUZU with its Qingling pickup strength in high quality, practicability and off-road mobility.
According to MIIT, Qingling TAGA has advantages both in body width and wheelbase over other model range. As compared to the previous TF series pickup, TAGA has got radical improvements in design, appearance, interiors and configuration. By adopting an appearance and configuration the same as passenger car, TAGA enables to address various consumers’ need and has set a “new standard” for high-end pickup.
In face with the highly competitive pickup market, the launching of TAGA will definitely offer consumers with more options and inject new vitality to the Chinese high-end pickup market. In the days to come, Qingling TAGA will lead the trend and inject new vitality into pickup market, ushering in a new era in the intelligent pickup industry.
According to sources, TAGA’s launching ceremony is expected to be held in Chong Qing, at the time, Qingling TAGA will unveil its mysterious face to everyone’s expectation. Let’s just wait to see what it looks like. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture 2020-12-28
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April