JAC Launches V7 Pickup in China
Recently, We learned from JAC that it has achieved great success in the pickup segment in 2017 with an increase of 34% year-on-year to 25,006 units, far beyond the average growth in the industry. At the beginning of 2018, JAC introduced its upgraded version of V7 pickup powered by 2.0T diesel engine.
Thanks to ongoing efforts over the past two years, JAC V7 pickup was developed and successfully passed the reliability test for 30 thousand kilometers. Lots of updates have been given to JAC V7 in terms of interiors, exteriors, power and chassis to fully meet National V emission standards.
The chassis system, as an important component of the vehicle, has been a key player for safe operation in the process of transportation. Both the longitudinal and cross beams has got intensified in thickness and length to further meet the needs of transport. With regarding to safety, JAC V7 has the super brake drum with a diameter of 304mm to work with Bosh 9.0 ABS+EBD, the whole vehicle performance was improved effectively.
With a maximum power of 85kw and torque of 285Nm(1600-2600rpm), the 2.0T DEV National V engine is in compliant with the emission standard, as well as could minimize fuel consumption through the accurate calculation of each drop’ atomization with the German Bosch high pressure common rail fuel system. Thanks to the rotating speed range for the maximum torque and daily operation is the same broad range, the power performance and acceleration have got improved substantially.
The quality guarantee period for JAC V7 will be three years or 24 thousand kilometers, among the longest in the industry. Together with hundreds of after-sale service stations across the country, it definitely will eliminate customer’s concern about faulty during operation. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- 100 Units Light Truck Deliveries, JAC Trusted By Customers 2021-06-16
- JAC Light Trucks to Join the Combat Against Carbon Emissions in Brazil 2021-04-08
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- JAC N55 Won 2021 Star Light Truck Award in Brazil 2021-03-17
- JAC Electric Light Trucks Gains Fast Growing Popularity in Guatemala 2021-03-17
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April