Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
On January 9th, 2018,Under the accompaniment of Vice Premier of the State Council Ma Kai, State Councilor and Secretary-general of the State Council Yang Jing, Deputy Secretary-general of the State Council Ding Xiangyang, Deputy Director of the Research Institute of the State Council Han Wenxiu, Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli visited JAC to inspect the research and development of new energy vehicles, innovation, and so on. He encouraged JAC to become customer-oriented and seize market opportunities to win -larger space for development.
Party secretary of Anhui Province Li Jingbin, Governor of Anhui Province Li Guoying， Executive Vice Governor of Anhui Province Deng Xiangyang and Party Committee Member of Anhui Provincial Committee and Party Secretary of Hefei Song Guoquan accompanied. And the Board Chairman of JAC An Jin made the introduction of JAC developing situation.
Entering into JAC passenger car second plant, S7,S2,IEV pure-electric vehicles were properly arranged in the production line, which is a flexible production line, realizing mixed-line production of conventional fuel vehicle and new energy vehicle through the modular assembly with one unit of new vehicle off the line every 90 seconds.
Zhang, listened to Mr. An's introduction of JAC business operation carefully and attentively observed the assembling process of this flexible production line. Then, he gave -recognition to this automatic, intelligent, scientific and technological production line.
'Is this a lithium battery?'inquired by Zhang when he was standing in front of JAC new energy vehicle battery exhibits and carefully examining the battery internal structure.
'This is a ternary lithium battery.' Mr. An introduced, 'the key technologies of battery pack’s electric heating management and essential safety management are independently developed by JAC. In recent years, JAC R&D’s liquid cooled battery system can ensure that the battery pack works at a normal temperature above 45 degrees or minus30 degrees. 'It can ensure the safety of battery as well as bring the battery performance into full play.'
Zhang praised JAC's effects on new energy vehicle core technology and marketization application.
Until now, JAC has established the 'seven generation' IEV technology platform and systematically mastered pure-electrical vehicle’s battery pack, motor and electric control three core technologies and some key technologies such as technology and energy recovery, drive and brake electric coupling, remote monitoring and electromagnetic compatibility. JAC has promoted altogether nearly 80,000 new energy vehicles. In 2017, the total sales of our new energy vehicles exceeded 30,000, increasing 31.14% over the same period of last year
Zhang has always paid close attention to the production capacity cooperation project between China and Kazakhstan. In November, 2016, the automobile plant project of JAC in Kustanai, Kazakhstan has officially kicked off.
'How is JAC plant in Kazakhstan?'
'The plant has been put into the production and some products have been exported to surrounding countries. And the radiation function has preliminarily appeared.'
Zhang is satisfied with JAC seizing the 'One belt, One road' strategic opportunity, innovating the cooperation model and speeding up 'Going out' strategy.
In 2017, JAC had exported more than 60,000 units' vehicles to overseas, with 60% of them to nearly 30 OBOR countries.
The latest JAC new energy vehicles and high-end products were displayedin the square. Zhang walked forward to examine them and take a test drive. An made a detailed introduction of those vehicles’ technical characteristics and market performance one by one.
Zhang gave a high praise to JAC vehicle's streamlined design, intelligent technology application, comfortable riding and high safety.
During the inspection, Zhang gave full affirmation to JAC insisting on innovation-driven development strategy, positive development, independent innovation, supply-side reform and constantly improving the quality of enterprise development.
The leaders of JAC Motors, Xiang Xinchu, Zhou Gang, Yan Gang, Chen Zhiping, Li Debin，Yin Xingke accompanied this visit. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- 100 Units Light Truck Deliveries, JAC Trusted By Customers 2021-06-16
- JAC Light Trucks to Join the Combat Against Carbon Emissions in Brazil 2021-04-08
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- JAC N55 Won 2021 Star Light Truck Award in Brazil 2021-03-17
- JAC Electric Light Trucks Gains Fast Growing Popularity in Guatemala 2021-03-17
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April