Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia
The value of application engineering and after-sales competences is recognised by crane owners all around the world. A competent application engineer is able to assist the sales organisation in optimising the selection of the product, the truck installation and user training based on daily, and exceptional use, requirements. Once the crane is operating, crane owners also understand the importance of recommended service and maintenance routines to maintain product value and secure their return on investment.
Hyva Group designs and delivers the technical training required, through its service network around the world, to ensure that product performance and value are maximised.
In January 2018, a group of Hyva technical staff from Asian offices was brought together for a three day training course and workshop in the Hyva Malaysia facility in Kuala Lumpur.
Davide Catellani, Line of Business Director Cranes , commenting on the training, said, “It has been a pleasure to welcome technicians from Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam, And, to see them communicate with each other, share experiences and ideas, and, work on cranes and demo units with the trainers is very encouraging”.
All participants will continue to train the local importers, dealers and partners supporting the Hyva presence in the Asian market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- HYVA Brasil: Sale 2,000 HYVA Floor 2019-11-25
- Hyva Celebrates Its 15th Anniversary in China 2019-05-01
- 100 Invepe Trailers with Hyva Alpha Series Tipping Solutions Export to Nigeria 2019-02-26
- Hyva to Present Heavy Transport Solutions at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- IAA 2018: Hyva to Unveil New Products 2018-09-10
- Hyva Expands Presence into Vietnam 2018-01-31
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- HYVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary in China 2014-05-05
- Hyva New Product: Alpha Hydraulic System 2013-08-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.