Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia
The value of application engineering and after-sales competences is recognised by crane owners all around the world. A competent application engineer is able to assist the sales organisation in optimising the selection of the product, the truck installation and user training based on daily, and exceptional use, requirements. Once the crane is operating, crane owners also understand the importance of recommended service and maintenance routines to maintain product value and secure their return on investment.
Hyva Group designs and delivers the technical training required, through its service network around the world, to ensure that product performance and value are maximised.
In January 2018, a group of Hyva technical staff from Asian offices was brought together for a three day training course and workshop in the Hyva Malaysia facility in Kuala Lumpur.
Davide Catellani, Line of Business Director Cranes , commenting on the training, said, “It has been a pleasure to welcome technicians from Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam, And, to see them communicate with each other, share experiences and ideas, and, work on cranes and demo units with the trainers is very encouraging”.
All participants will continue to train the local importers, dealers and partners supporting the Hyva presence in the Asian market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- HYVA Brasil: Sale 2,000 HYVA Floor 2019-11-25
- Hyva Celebrates Its 15th Anniversary in China 2019-05-01
- 100 Invepe Trailers with Hyva Alpha Series Tipping Solutions Export to Nigeria 2019-02-26
- Hyva to Present Heavy Transport Solutions at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- IAA 2018: Hyva to Unveil New Products 2018-09-10
- Hyva Expands Presence into Vietnam 2018-01-31
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- HYVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary in China 2014-05-05
- Hyva New Product: Alpha Hydraulic System 2013-08-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY