Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry
China National VI Emission Standards are expected to take effect on July 1st, 2020. Thus, China’s engine manufacturing industry is set to undergo radical changes in the next few years. As one of China’s leading players in the industry, Dongfeng Cummins has made full preparations. So far, some of its engine products are not only fully in line with China’s National VI Emission Standards, but also achieve higher reliability, higher fuel economy and more powerful performances.
Just two years countdown to the implementation of National VI Emission Standards, Dongfeng Cummins set up a special working team dedicated to developing engines with super durability.
Backed up by its well-connected after-sales networks, Dongfeng Cummins has collected precious operation data from its customers about dozens of its engines which boast a mileage of over one million kilometers. Statistics have indicated that despite their super long mileage, the average fuel consumption of these well-performing engines is still far below the that of their counterparts.
In addition, the number of components on an engine made by Dongfeng Cummins is 20% less than that of its counterparts. With less components, the engine is less likely to experience technical problems and thus enjoys a longer life expectancy.
Inheriting all the strengths of its predecessors, Dongfeng Cummins engine meeting National VI Emission Standards will see a host of improvements in its power cylinders. Besides, it will further reduce the mechanical frictions and boost its heat efficiency. All these measures contribute to improving the engine’s fuel economy.
Both its Fatigue Lab and its Engine Data Analysis Room work closely to provide full support to the highest quality of Dongfeng Cummins’ engine products.
Regular maintenance made by Dongfeng Cummins also ensures the long life expectancy of its engine products. After working for every 20,000 kilometers, its engines are strongly advised to get readjusted with its valve clearance. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Improve Its After-sales Service 2021-09-23
- DCEC Joins Hands with Dongkang Chemical to Expand Its Marketing Channels 2021-05-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Further Improves Engines’ Thermal Efficiency to 48% 2021-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins Expects Engine Sales for 2020 to Reach 210,000 Units 2020-12-11
- DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards 2020-07-21
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY