Foton Brand Value Exceeds 152 Billion RMB in 2019
On June 26, the 16th World Conference on International Brand (WCOIB) was held in Beijing. At the conference, the list of 500 Most Valuable Chinese Brands was released. With a brand value of 152.897 billion RMB, Foton ranks the 34th place in the list. As the No.1 in the commercial vehicle market, it ranks the fourth place in China’s auto industry.
With constant technological innovations, high-quality products and superb services, Foton has long established a solid reputation among customers. In response to the government’s call for combating environmental pollutions, Foton has been upgrading its fossil-fuel powered vehicles and developing new energy vehicles. By working closely with ZF, it aims to bring more added values to its global customers.
Having won Technologically Innovative Enterprise Award, Foton received China’s first permit for the operation of autonomous commercial vehicle in 2018. In April this year, Foton signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Huawei, aiming to take fully advantage of 5G in the commercial vehicle industry. In May, 2019, Foton’s internet-connected truck passed a public trial operation, fully demonstrating its ingenuity and huge market potentials. At Shanghai International Automobile Exhibition, it launched a new energy vehicle brand Zhilan, which is scheduled to start production soon. In addition, Foton joined hands with Toyota and SinoHytec in developing fuel cell buses.
Having established nine subsidiaries, Foton has made its way to over 110 countries and regions. Since 2010, it has been rolling out more localized products for its global customers. So far, it has already become a leading commercial vehicle brand in Philippines, Vietnam, Peru, etc. As of 2018, Foton’s export volume reached 556,000 units. In 34 Belt Road countries and regions, it participated in several major projects, such as TT railway in Senegal, Nairobi-Mombassa Railway in Kenya, KKH road in Pakistan, Astana World Expo, etc.
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Ghana Client Repurchases 5 Units Foton AUMAN EST for Oil Transportations 2021-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY