Foton’s Brand Value Reaches RMB180.836 Billion
CHINA, June 5th, 2021--Foton’s brand value is estimated to reach RMB180.836 billion in 2021, up from 11.932 billion RMB in 2005. For 17 consecutive years, Foton has ranked the first place among all players in China’s commercial vehicle industry in terms of brand value.
Currently, Foton’s medium- and light-trucks, including Auhawk, Aumark, Ollin and Forland, all enjoy great popularity in the market. In April this year, Foton’s heavy-duty truck, Auman Galaxy, reached a new milestone with the assembly of its 10,000,000th unit.
As the electric drivelines, internet-connectedness, higher intelligence and sharing features become the norm in the auto industry, Foton has been taking a series of concrete measures to strengthen its overall competitiveness in the global market.
As early as 2008, Foton rolled out its first generation hybrid bus. In April, 2018, it successfully obtained China’s trial operation permit for its autonomous driving vehicle, which then was put into operation in Chongqing. In the meantime, Foton Super Fleet 2.0 Intelligent Vehicle Management System helps bus & truck operators monitor their vehicles in real-time and thus further improve their overall efficiency.
In the vegetable transportation, refrigerating transportation, logistic service dangerous chemical transportation market, Foton is playing a leading role.
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Ghana Client Repurchases 5 Units Foton AUMAN EST for Oil Transportations 2021-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY