The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico
MEXICO, AUGUST 6TH, 2021 -- On August 3rd, JAC began shipping its first batch of 22 SUNRAY pure electric vehicles to Mexico, providing more sustainable mobility options for people there.
As the world’s economy develops rapidly and the process of urbanization and industrialization keeps advancing , emissions from the transport sector has become a major contributor to climate change, which has caused a serious concern for the international community. In this context, the government of Mexico is also promoting a more sustainable urban mobility for the country.
Corresponding to the international trend, JAC entered the Mexican market years ago by launching a wide range of EV products. Together with local logistics sectors and prominent players in the clean energy business, JAC carried out a lot of tests and trial operations in the initial stage. With a perfect combination of spacious, comfortable riding experience and long driving range, they are now widely recognized and secured numerious orders.
In addition to reducing the effect of vehicle pollution to the environment, these electric vehicles will also help establish a sustainable and green urban transport system, ultimately improving the overall mobility experience in the area.
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- JAC Vietnam Ends the Year 2021 with Multiple Orders 2022-01-21
- JAC Ranks Top 40 in "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" List 2021-12-23
- 400 Units JAC T8 Pickups to be Exported to Saudi Arabia 2021-12-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021