JAC Doubles Its Exports to Global Market
JAC Motors today announced sales results for July 2021. The company sold 39000 units of all types of vehicle in July, an increase of 6.57 percent from a year earlier. Cumulative sales for the first 7 months of 2021 totaled 324,000 units with a growth of 31.7 percent year on year.
Exports of JAC vehicles touched an all-time high in the first 7 months of 2021, with exports to the global market more than doubling compared to that in the previous financial year. In July alone, JAC exports jumped 322.20% year-on-year to reach 7000 units. For the first seven months, export sales volume tataled 40000 units, a 144.42 percent higher increase than in the same period.
Months after the first delivery of electric light trucks to PepsiCo Brasil in early 2021, JAC began getting its following orders delivered one by one.
On 13rd, July, JAC made its official delivery of T6 pickups to Kazakstan Post. Under the agreement by both sides, part of these JAC T6 pickups would be sent to major cities around the state for serving local telecom and economic development.
On July 22nd, JAC delivered 62 commercial vehicles in batches to Kazakhstan Post again. This bulk purchase is already the second JAC product purchased by Kazakhstan Post in 2021. The delivered vehicles will be allocated to 33 outlets in 16 prefectures and cities in Kazakhstan according to demand.
Next, 49 bullet-proof T6 pickup trucks will be delivered to 20 branches of Kazakhstan Post.
According to the use characteristics of the express industry, JAC has customized personalized cargo compartments for vehicles to meet the characteristics of large space, multi-function, long and short distance use. With strength, has also secured export orders from Bangladesh and Nigeria government. In July alone, JAC Motors’ exports rose 500 year on year to 946 units.
The batch delivery in Kazakhstan accounts for only a small portion of JAC motors’ total delivery in 2021. In recent years, JAC has won many purchase orders from overseas governments and major industry customers. Up to now, JAC has established a marketing network covering more than 130 countries and regions in South America, Africa, The Middle East, Southeast Asia, Southwest Asia and Eastern Europe, with a total export volume of more than 700,000 vehicles. To date, It has topped the sales volume many times in overseas market and is therefore widely recongnized by global fans.
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- 1000 JAC Pickups Get Ready to Be Exported to Mexico 2022-03-16
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021