JAC Doubles Its Exports to Global Market
JAC Motors today announced sales results for July 2021. The company sold 39000 units of all types of vehicle in July, an increase of 6.57 percent from a year earlier. Cumulative sales for the first 7 months of 2021 totaled 324,000 units with a growth of 31.7 percent year on year.
Exports of JAC vehicles touched an all-time high in the first 7 months of 2021, with exports to the global market more than doubling compared to that in the previous financial year. In July alone, JAC exports jumped 322.20% year-on-year to reach 7000 units. For the first seven months, export sales volume tataled 40000 units, a 144.42 percent higher increase than in the same period.
Months after the first delivery of electric light trucks to PepsiCo Brasil in early 2021, JAC began getting its following orders delivered one by one.
On 13rd, July, JAC made its official delivery of T6 pickups to Kazakstan Post. Under the agreement by both sides, part of these JAC T6 pickups would be sent to major cities around the state for serving local telecom and economic development.
On July 22nd, JAC delivered 62 commercial vehicles in batches to Kazakhstan Post again. This bulk purchase is already the second JAC product purchased by Kazakhstan Post in 2021. The delivered vehicles will be allocated to 33 outlets in 16 prefectures and cities in Kazakhstan according to demand.
Next, 49 bullet-proof T6 pickup trucks will be delivered to 20 branches of Kazakhstan Post.
According to the use characteristics of the express industry, JAC has customized personalized cargo compartments for vehicles to meet the characteristics of large space, multi-function, long and short distance use. With strength, has also secured export orders from Bangladesh and Nigeria government. In July alone, JAC Motors’ exports rose 500 year on year to 946 units.
The batch delivery in Kazakhstan accounts for only a small portion of JAC motors’ total delivery in 2021. In recent years, JAC has won many purchase orders from overseas governments and major industry customers. Up to now, JAC has established a marketing network covering more than 130 countries and regions in South America, Africa, The Middle East, Southeast Asia, Southwest Asia and Eastern Europe, with a total export volume of more than 700,000 vehicles. To date, It has topped the sales volume many times in overseas market and is therefore widely recongnized by global fans.
- JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award 2021-09-17
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- 100 Units Light Truck Deliveries, JAC Trusted By Customers 2021-06-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY