JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
KAZAKHSTAN, December 9 /chinatrucks.com/ -- In October 2021, JAC Kazakhstan plant officially rolled off its 40,000th vehicle in 2021. It surpassed the total sales of 2020. With the strong support of JAC Group, SAP plant achieved an excellent achievement of producing 38,000 vehicles for the first time within 9 months, wit the YOY growth of nearly 50%, which has continued to maintain the first place in automobile group for Allur Group, and created a new speed for the local auto industry.
The exports of JAC to the CIS region from January to October exceeded its total exports for the whole year of 2020. It continues to maintain the first place among the Chinese brands in Kazakhstan and the first place among the Chinese brands of Russian light commercial vehicles.
JAC will continue to uphold the Belt and Road Initiative, achieve greater breakthroughs in overseas markets and bring a better experience for global users.
- 400 Units JAC T8 Pickups to be Exported to Saudi Arabia 2021-12-15
- JAC DAWOS Q9 Equipped with FAST E-Shift Gearbox Launched into the Market 2021-12-07
- JAC Exhibited in 2021 World Manufacturing Convention 2021-11-25
- Philippines: JAC Donated Ambulances and Vans to Help Pandemic Fighting 2021-11-11
- JAC Sales Hit Record High in the First Three Quarters of 2021 2021-10-15
- 30 JAC Electric Light Trucks Were Delivered to Brazil's DHL Logistics Company 2021-10-12
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY