SHACMAN Delivers 50 Trucks to Its Pakistan Customer
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 25, 2017, SHACMAN agent in Pakistan, along with the local distributors, held a ceremony to deliver the 50 units of F2000 trucks to ZKB. During the ceremony, the Pakistan agency’s director-general got the key to fortune into its customer’s hand, in face of the brand-new 50 F2000 trucks.
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor is a collection of traffic projects currently under construction, which spans 4625km between the China-Pakistan border and the city of China Xinjiang Urumqi - Kashi - Hongqilafu - Pakistan Soult - Hongza - Gilgit - Peshawar - Islamabad - Karachi – gwadar port. ZKB, a Pakistan’s well-known road construction company with strong capacity, has been involving in the KLM project of CPEC. As China continues to push forward with the “One Belt, One Road” Initiative, SHACMAN gets the tender for a handful of major projects and is highly praised by its Pakistan customers as strong power, large payload, high efficiency and reliability.
The F2000 SHACMAN tractors and dumpers delivered this time are fully fitted with Weichai WP10.340 engine, FAST 9-speed transmission, and Hande single axle with a ratio of 5.73 and MAN technology. Not only do they have the power and payload for large construction tasks, they feature hydraulic suspension and hydraulic seats, which offers a comfortable travelling. To ensure the proper operation, SHACMAN staff men also talk with the customers on the question of how to operate with a 360 degrees view of the vehicle and share their experience in fuel economy. These considerate after-sale services and the decisive advantages in quality are sufficient to alleviate the customers’ concern in the whole course.
At the ceremony, ZKB representatives are excited about the new vehicles and points out that the reason why they choose SHACMAN is that SHACMAN vehicles deliver a super strong power and large payload, a complete after-sale services and parts network. Because in Pakistan, you may encounter poor road conditions and overload everywhere.
The delivery ceremony not only lays a solid foundation for SHACMAN to further explore the Pakistan market, but raise its popularity in Pakistan. As the market heats up, SHACMAN would lead the market trend and create an new chapter in Pakistan together with its customers.
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- Shacman Trucking Jamaica To Achieve Success 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Tank-Weld Starts Operation in Jamaica as SHACMAN's Sole Dealer 2018-07-16
- Shaanqi Dump Trucks Go up 96.4% to Stand at 29,503 Units in First Six Months 2018-07-09
- SHACMAN Displays its Products in Pakistan 2018-07-04
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations 2018-06-27
- 1,000 Units Shaanxi Automobile and Ruijiang Concrete Mixers Delivered 2018-06-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November