SHACMAN Delivers 50 Trucks to Its Pakistan Customer
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 25, 2017, SHACMAN agent in Pakistan, along with the local distributors, held a ceremony to deliver the 50 units of F2000 trucks to ZKB. During the ceremony, the Pakistan agency’s director-general got the key to fortune into its customer’s hand, in face of the brand-new 50 F2000 trucks.
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor is a collection of traffic projects currently under construction, which spans 4625km between the China-Pakistan border and the city of China Xinjiang Urumqi - Kashi - Hongqilafu - Pakistan Soult - Hongza - Gilgit - Peshawar - Islamabad - Karachi – gwadar port. ZKB, a Pakistan’s well-known road construction company with strong capacity, has been involving in the KLM project of CPEC. As China continues to push forward with the “One Belt, One Road” Initiative, SHACMAN gets the tender for a handful of major projects and is highly praised by its Pakistan customers as strong power, large payload, high efficiency and reliability.
The F2000 SHACMAN tractors and dumpers delivered this time are fully fitted with Weichai WP10.340 engine, FAST 9-speed transmission, and Hande single axle with a ratio of 5.73 and MAN technology. Not only do they have the power and payload for large construction tasks, they feature hydraulic suspension and hydraulic seats, which offers a comfortable travelling. To ensure the proper operation, SHACMAN staff men also talk with the customers on the question of how to operate with a 360 degrees view of the vehicle and share their experience in fuel economy. These considerate after-sale services and the decisive advantages in quality are sufficient to alleviate the customers’ concern in the whole course.
At the ceremony, ZKB representatives are excited about the new vehicles and points out that the reason why they choose SHACMAN is that SHACMAN vehicles deliver a super strong power and large payload, a complete after-sale services and parts network. Because in Pakistan, you may encounter poor road conditions and overload everywhere.
The delivery ceremony not only lays a solid foundation for SHACMAN to further explore the Pakistan market, but raise its popularity in Pakistan. As the market heats up, SHACMAN would lead the market trend and create an new chapter in Pakistan together with its customers.
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- China LNG Group Introduces 50 Units SHACMAN LNG Trucks 2017-08-09
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday 2017-08-02
- Nigeria Dangote Chooses Shacman Heavy Duty Trucks for Oil Refinery Project 2017-08-02
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- SHACMAN Delong M300 Rolls Off Assembly Line 2017-06-26
- SHACMAN's First CKD Project in West Africa Complete Successfully 2017-06-22
- 7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry 2017-06-08
- SHACMAN Heavy Trucks Show up in 2017 Silk Road International Expo 2017-06-07
- China Truck Makers to Come Out as Winners from the Belt & Road Initiative 2017-05-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April