Qingling ISUZU Adds Three Upgrades to IF Pickup
www.chinatrucks.com: At 2017 Chongqing Autoshow, Qingling brings 9 star models to take part in the show. After getting updates for three times, TF long wheel base pickup is praised as the “model” of pickup industry for “good looking, strong power, more capability and less fuel consumption”.
1. Interior and exterior upgrade
Fashionable exterior and splendid interior, squared and classy front face, combined and integrated headlamp, integral bumper, chromed grille and enlarged ISUZU logo. All these conform to modern style. The interior space is wide, material is high-end, workmanship is exquisite, and color combination is modern. Ergonomically designed 4-spoke steering wheel, height adjustable headlamp, newly added MP5+ navigation, portable ashtray, overhead antenna and cargo box covers bring more convenience to users.
2. Enlarged cargo box
1840mm×1470mm×470mm cargo box is the largest among its same kinds, carrying more cargos and enabling arrangement of cargoes more flexible.
3. Strong off-road characteristics
Relying on ISUZU’s strong power and tough body structure, Qingling pickup is capable of fulfilling the job of an off-road vehicle, which can be widely used in various road conditions such as in high gratitude, extreme climate, saline-alkali soil and farm track. It can be applied to petroleum, mining, power and construction industries.
4. Comfort driving and seating
By introducing the concept of a passenger car, the 4-way manually adjustable seat support, 3-point seat belt and movable backrest make driving and seating more comfortable. The independent suspension system eases the vibration from road, thus realizing vibration-free and smooth running. In the meantime, the solid rear axle makes TF pickup bear more impact from carrying heavy goods and off-road running.
After undergoing three major upgrades, TF185 pickup remains to follow its high-quality but medium-price strategy, thus having high price value. A Qingling ISUZU pickup can be used longer than its competitors and saves more costs in fuel consumption. When sold as a used car, its residual value is around 10,000 yuan higher than its competitors in the same driving range.
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
- Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers 2018-06-12
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours 2018-01-10
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit 2017-12-07
- 30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery 2017-12-06
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November