Qingling ISUZU Adds Three Upgrades to IF Pickup
www.chinatrucks.com: At 2017 Chongqing Autoshow, Qingling brings 9 star models to take part in the show. After getting updates for three times, TF long wheel base pickup is praised as the “model” of pickup industry for “good looking, strong power, more capability and less fuel consumption”.
1. Interior and exterior upgrade
Fashionable exterior and splendid interior, squared and classy front face, combined and integrated headlamp, integral bumper, chromed grille and enlarged ISUZU logo. All these conform to modern style. The interior space is wide, material is high-end, workmanship is exquisite, and color combination is modern. Ergonomically designed 4-spoke steering wheel, height adjustable headlamp, newly added MP5+ navigation, portable ashtray, overhead antenna and cargo box covers bring more convenience to users.
2. Enlarged cargo box
1840mm×1470mm×470mm cargo box is the largest among its same kinds, carrying more cargos and enabling arrangement of cargoes more flexible.
3. Strong off-road characteristics
Relying on ISUZU’s strong power and tough body structure, Qingling pickup is capable of fulfilling the job of an off-road vehicle, which can be widely used in various road conditions such as in high gratitude, extreme climate, saline-alkali soil and farm track. It can be applied to petroleum, mining, power and construction industries.
4. Comfort driving and seating
By introducing the concept of a passenger car, the 4-way manually adjustable seat support, 3-point seat belt and movable backrest make driving and seating more comfortable. The independent suspension system eases the vibration from road, thus realizing vibration-free and smooth running. In the meantime, the solid rear axle makes TF pickup bear more impact from carrying heavy goods and off-road running.
After undergoing three major upgrades, TF185 pickup remains to follow its high-quality but medium-price strategy, thus having high price value. A Qingling ISUZU pickup can be used longer than its competitors and saves more costs in fuel consumption. When sold as a used car, its residual value is around 10,000 yuan higher than its competitors in the same driving range.
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
- Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-11
- Qingling GIGA Heavy-Duty Truck Launched in Dalian 2017-06-30
- Qingling GIGA and the Other 8 Star Products Displayed at Chongqing Autoshow 2017-06-14
- Qingling&Isuzu to Roll Out GIGA Heavy-duty Truck at Shanghai Autoshow 2017-04-13
- ISUZU Signed National VI Engines Project with Qingling 2016-10-13
- All Series of Qingling New Trucks Greet the New Year in Taiyuan 2016-03-02
- Qingling Will Roll Out VC46 6X2 Van Truck 2016-01-13
- Qingling Auto Works with Guangdong Yuehai 2015-09-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April