SHACMAN's First CKD Project in West Africa Complete Successfully
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the 505th SHACMAN F2000 rolls offline and successfully passes acceptance check in West Africa CKD plant, indicating SHACMAN’s first CKD project is successfully completed and gets some valuable experience for future CKD project.
In 2015, SHACMAN’s overseas office got contact with the largest industrial group in Africa. After communication and visits for dozens of times, the group began to take an interest in SHACMAN products and purchased over 100 units. During the use, all products have no problems, thus making the group increase trust in SHACMAN heavy truck and laying solid foundation for further cooperation.
In 2016, SHACMAN Import and Export Company signed a contract for over 500 units CKD products and promised to deliver complete vehicles in 3 months after the CKD arrives at the local destination. Hence, SHACMAN put high emphasis on this project and dispatched outstanding staff to set up a West Africa CKD project team to work on complete vehicles with the CKD received. After fully knowing CKD production status, the team conducts innovative work from four aspects: material allocation, production tracking and following, online quality control and offline debugging. Whether its correctness and promptness from part devanning, sorting, and transmitting, or the assembly of complete vehicle, debugging quality and efficiency, it all gets improved. After nearly one-month assembly and training for local workers, the product team also transfers from assembly operator to product quality manager, and the assembly speeds up to 10 units per day from 5 units per day, laying solid foundation for following smooth production.
Customer’s evaluation team gives a big thumb up to the project team members after seeing the team’s persevering hard work and product’s outstanding quality, saying “it comes beyond our expectation that you can improve the assembly efficiency so fast, but produce such outstanding product at the same time. Your SHACMAN team is quite a guy and we believe in your strength”.
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- Shacman Trucking Jamaica To Achieve Success 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Tank-Weld Starts Operation in Jamaica as SHACMAN's Sole Dealer 2018-07-16
- Shaanqi Dump Trucks Go up 96.4% to Stand at 29,503 Units in First Six Months 2018-07-09
- SHACMAN Displays its Products in Pakistan 2018-07-04
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations 2018-06-27
- 1,000 Units Shaanxi Automobile and Ruijiang Concrete Mixers Delivered 2018-06-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November