Qingling GIGA Heavy-Duty Truck Launched in Dalian
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 28, Qingling GIGA heavy truck is officially launched in Dalian and the first batch is successfully delivered. It is learned that the GIGA heavy truck launched in Dalian is customized to each of their clients for cold chain logistics. The release of GIGA will provide local cold chain transportation industry with more comprehensive and highly efficient solution.
At the event, Vice-chief Economist of Qingling Cen Yunsong introduces that Qingling has been in cooperation with ISUZU for over 30 years guided by the principle of “to enable more Chinese customers to use international level commercial vehicles, to support logistics and transportation and to explore the environment and future”. In the past 30 years, Qingling has released a product portfolio covering all commercial vehicles especially the launch of GIGA, which further improves Qingling’s product structure and enhance Qingling’s competitive advantage.
The GIGA heavy truck delivered in Dalian is equipped with ISUZU 6W 460hp engine which pursues for low fuel consumption at high frequency to lower down the fuel cost in a maximum way from engine boost, cooling and injection. Far more than that, the engine is fitted with the new generation of ZF 16-gearbox with a transmission efficiency of 0.965-0.97. The combination of large torque engine with 16-speed transmission and small ratio of rear axle ensures the engine to work in a most economic range, lowering down the fuel consumption. In the meantime, GIGA provides several rear axle ratios to adapt to conditions in different areas and meet customers’ demand for varied load capacity.
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
- Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers 2018-06-12
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours 2018-01-10
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit 2017-12-07
- 30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery 2017-12-06
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November