Liuzhou Motor Receives an Order for 47 Units Chenglong H7 at the Launch Ceremony
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 21, “A Good Truck” Chenglong H7 New Product Release Conference was held in Kunming, Yunnan province. At the conference, Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 engine won favor from over 200 people for its excellent quality, including representatives from Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, Cummins, Logistics Industry Association, media and key customers.
With a Cummins X12 engine installed, Chenglong H7 can generate a strong power and accelerate rapidly. And its motor oil didn’t need to be changed so often, say only about every 100,000km, this improves operation efficiency greatly. In addition, it can deliver more power from a low ratio to consume 2.3L/100km less fuel than its same kind.
With respect to light weight, Chenglong H7 6x4 tractor weighs only 7.9t thanks to the new optimization to the structure of the entire vehicle. In case where reliability and bearing capacity are kept unchanged, numerous innovative light-weighted design and components have been applied: high-quality light-weighted aluminum steel wheel, FS160 axle, upgraded braking system (disc type, compound drum type, etc.), optimized suspension (air suspension), three-point suspending placed engine, aluminum transmission, vacuum tire, aluminum gas cylinder, aluminum fuel tank and other light-weighted components and parts, to reduce the weight by almost 700kg, much lighter than the same displacement in the market, and bring more economy for users in long distance transportation. Particularly, the air suspension attributed a lot to the efficiency improvement in drop and pull transport.
In addition, Chenglong H7’s active and passive security system is safeguarded by the keel structure driving cab, WABCO ABS and key valves, front-axle disc brake, automatically adjusted mechanic arm, ibrake inside-cylinder braking system. Having been designed with super large inner space, friendly and scientific interior, low noise level same as passenger cars, four-point suspended and pneumatic control airbag seat, this vehicle delivers a comfort driving experience.
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2018-07-24
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out T7 and H7 Trucks 2018-03-07
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs 2017-12-08
- Chenglong Brings its Whole Series on Display at CCVS 2017 2017-11-08
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November