Liuzhou Motor Receives an Order for 47 Units Chenglong H7 at the Launch Ceremony
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 21, “A Good Truck” Chenglong H7 New Product Release Conference was held in Kunming, Yunnan province. At the conference, Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 engine won favor from over 200 people for its excellent quality, including representatives from Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, Cummins, Logistics Industry Association, media and key customers.
With a Cummins X12 engine installed, Chenglong H7 can generate a strong power and accelerate rapidly. And its motor oil didn’t need to be changed so often, say only about every 100,000km, this improves operation efficiency greatly. In addition, it can deliver more power from a low ratio to consume 2.3L/100km less fuel than its same kind.
With respect to light weight, Chenglong H7 6x4 tractor weighs only 7.9t thanks to the new optimization to the structure of the entire vehicle. In case where reliability and bearing capacity are kept unchanged, numerous innovative light-weighted design and components have been applied: high-quality light-weighted aluminum steel wheel, FS160 axle, upgraded braking system (disc type, compound drum type, etc.), optimized suspension (air suspension), three-point suspending placed engine, aluminum transmission, vacuum tire, aluminum gas cylinder, aluminum fuel tank and other light-weighted components and parts, to reduce the weight by almost 700kg, much lighter than the same displacement in the market, and bring more economy for users in long distance transportation. Particularly, the air suspension attributed a lot to the efficiency improvement in drop and pull transport.
In addition, Chenglong H7’s active and passive security system is safeguarded by the keel structure driving cab, WABCO ABS and key valves, front-axle disc brake, automatically adjusted mechanic arm, ibrake inside-cylinder braking system. Having been designed with super large inner space, friendly and scientific interior, low noise level same as passenger cars, four-point suspended and pneumatic control airbag seat, this vehicle delivers a comfort driving experience.
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units 2017-08-15
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Date for Dongfeng Liuzhou Brand Day Set & Chenglong L3 Launched 2017-06-12
- Yuchai and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor March into the Market of Ethiopia 2017-06-01
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Poised for Express Industry “G20” Summit 2017-05-12
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength 2017-02-21
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way 2017-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April