New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched
www.chinatrucks.com: Equipped with a Cummins X12 engine, Chenglong H7 came as a great surprise to the public. And before that, It has been awarded with a champion of 6×4 group in China truck racing held in Shanghai.
The new Chenglong H7 is one that jointly developed by Liuzhou Motor and Cummins based on Cummins’s world leading X series platform. With lots of advanced technology, it best serves the transport needs in China.
The Cummins X12 engine fitted to H7 is designed to provide higher power, reliability, and fuel economy and offers more option for high-end customers in China. Working together with an AMT transmission, Cummins X12 aims at improving user enjoyment and transport efficiency. Cummins X12 engine has heavy truck genes evolved from North America and enable to meet the national emission standard Ⅴand the upcoming Ⅵ, according to a technician on the scene. Furthermore, its strength in intelligence, efficiency and fuel economy would bring more benefits to customers.
As for other highlights, new Chenglong H7 was built as a keel framework structure in the cab, fitted with ibrake inside-cylinder braking system and active and passive safety system. Even when travelling in a long distance, Chenglong H7 will also provide a “noiseless” ride and comfort for drivers as a passenger car does with four-dimensional pneumatic adjustment airbag seat installed.
It is believed that the new Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 is expected to be a reliable companion of drivers in future thanks to its high efficiency, reliability, fuel saving, safety and comfort.
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units 2017-08-15
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Liuzhou Motor Receives an Order for 47 Units Chenglong H7 at the Launch Ceremony 2017-07-26
- Date for Dongfeng Liuzhou Brand Day Set & Chenglong L3 Launched 2017-06-12
- Yuchai and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor March into the Market of Ethiopia 2017-06-01
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Poised for Express Industry “G20” Summit 2017-05-12
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength 2017-02-21
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way 2017-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April