New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched
www.chinatrucks.com: Equipped with a Cummins X12 engine, Chenglong H7 came as a great surprise to the public. And before that, It has been awarded with a champion of 6×4 group in China truck racing held in Shanghai.
The new Chenglong H7 is one that jointly developed by Liuzhou Motor and Cummins based on Cummins’s world leading X series platform. With lots of advanced technology, it best serves the transport needs in China.
The Cummins X12 engine fitted to H7 is designed to provide higher power, reliability, and fuel economy and offers more option for high-end customers in China. Working together with an AMT transmission, Cummins X12 aims at improving user enjoyment and transport efficiency. Cummins X12 engine has heavy truck genes evolved from North America and enable to meet the national emission standard Ⅴand the upcoming Ⅵ, according to a technician on the scene. Furthermore, its strength in intelligence, efficiency and fuel economy would bring more benefits to customers.
As for other highlights, new Chenglong H7 was built as a keel framework structure in the cab, fitted with ibrake inside-cylinder braking system and active and passive safety system. Even when travelling in a long distance, Chenglong H7 will also provide a “noiseless” ride and comfort for drivers as a passenger car does with four-dimensional pneumatic adjustment airbag seat installed.
It is believed that the new Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 is expected to be a reliable companion of drivers in future thanks to its high efficiency, reliability, fuel saving, safety and comfort.
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2018-07-24
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out T7 and H7 Trucks 2018-03-07
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs 2017-12-08
- Chenglong Brings its Whole Series on Display at CCVS 2017 2017-11-08
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units 2017-08-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November