Iveco to Attend China Fire Expo 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: From Sept. 5 to 8, the 17th international Fire Protection Equipment Technology Conference & Exposition (Hereafter referred to as CHINA FIRE 2017) is to be held in Beijing International Exhibition Center. Iveco, as a truck builder specialized in modifying chassis and building fire trucks, will definitely not miss a grand event like this.
It is learnt from the press that Iveco is to have a variety of products displayed, including New Eurocargo, 7-ton chassis for New Daily and New Daily 4x4. At the site, an unveiling for New Eurocargo will take place, which is seeing its launch in Europe market as well.
With more than 11,000 configuration options and various use purposes, New Eurocargo is known as a truck the city likes and is a real “modified expert”. In addition to Allison transmission, the new Eurocargo, is available with Tector 4 and Tector 6 engine. It is a vehicle that offers great safety when driving and has ever served as a “fire warrior” in China market.
The new Eurocargo is the only light-duty truck in its category with a total mass of 7 tons and payload of 4 tons, which allows for great bearing capacity and durability.
New Daily, another fire truck to be on show, will also be the first small city fire truck in China.
"China Fire Expo", is held every two years and has come to the 17th. It is organized by China Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Commerce and approved by the Fire Protection Association. Up till now, it has received widely attention and praise from exhibitors and visitors from 70 countries and regions for its large scale, numerous visitors, cut-edge technology and broad product range.
- 20 Units Iveco Daily Delivered to Xi’an Railway Administration 2018-03-13
- Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017 2017-10-30
- Iveco to Supply 500 New Stralis NP Trucks to Jost Group 2017-10-24
- IVECO To Build STRALLS Down Under 2017-07-31
- Iveco Receives an Order for 400 New Gen Trucks from Swiss Army 2017-06-19
- IVECO Launches New EURO6 Daily Range 2017-05-02
- IVECO Plege 10-truck Brisbane Truck Show 2017-04-12
- IVECO Receives "NGV Global Industry Champion" award for Dedicating to NGVs 2017-03-31
- Iveco returns to Kenya in partnership with GMC to set up Sh2.3Bn plant 2017-03-29
- IVECO Awarded with two prizes in the fields of alternative fuels 2017-03-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November