Iveco to Attend China Fire Expo 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: From Sept. 5 to 8, the 17th international Fire Protection Equipment Technology Conference & Exposition (Hereafter referred to as CHINA FIRE 2017) is to be held in Beijing International Exhibition Center. Iveco, as a truck builder specialized in modifying chassis and building fire trucks, will definitely not miss a grand event like this.
It is learnt from the press that Iveco is to have a variety of products displayed, including New Eurocargo, 7-ton chassis for New Daily and New Daily 4x4. At the site, an unveiling for New Eurocargo will take place, which is seeing its launch in Europe market as well.
With more than 11,000 configuration options and various use purposes, New Eurocargo is known as a truck the city likes and is a real “modified expert”. In addition to Allison transmission, the new Eurocargo, is available with Tector 4 and Tector 6 engine. It is a vehicle that offers great safety when driving and has ever served as a “fire warrior” in China market.
The new Eurocargo is the only light-duty truck in its category with a total mass of 7 tons and payload of 4 tons, which allows for great bearing capacity and durability.
New Daily, another fire truck to be on show, will also be the first small city fire truck in China.
"China Fire Expo", is held every two years and has come to the 17th. It is organized by China Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Commerce and approved by the Fire Protection Association. Up till now, it has received widely attention and praise from exhibitors and visitors from 70 countries and regions for its large scale, numerous visitors, cut-edge technology and broad product range.
- Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017 2017-10-30
- Iveco to Supply 500 New Stralis NP Trucks to Jost Group 2017-10-24
- IVECO To Build STRALLS Down Under 2017-07-31
- Iveco Receives an Order for 400 New Gen Trucks from Swiss Army 2017-06-19
- IVECO Launches New EURO6 Daily Range 2017-05-02
- IVECO Plege 10-truck Brisbane Truck Show 2017-04-12
- IVECO Receives "NGV Global Industry Champion" award for Dedicating to NGVs 2017-03-31
- Iveco returns to Kenya in partnership with GMC to set up Sh2.3Bn plant 2017-03-29
- IVECO Awarded with two prizes in the fields of alternative fuels 2017-03-02
- IVECO wins big at the Spanish National Transport Awards 2017-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April