Changjiu Chuzhou Base Officially Put into Production
On October 12, 2017, Changjiu Chuzhou base was completed and officially put into operation.
This is already the third base set up by Changjiu in addition to the other two located in Jilin province and Hebei province. The newly opened Chuzhou base will be used mainly for the production of central-axle car carrier and high-end wagons.
Before the new national standard GB1589 was issued, Changjiu group has arranged ahead of schedule and comes top in all fields. On January 23, 2017, Changjiu central-axle car carrier CHX5240TCL and tractor truck become the first models to pass the China Fuel Announcement and listed as the 37th batch Fuel Consumption of Vehicles for Road Transport. With a capacity of 11 cars, Changjiu central-axle car trailer become the most loadable central-axle car carrier and the first one to run on the highway.
In Chuzhou base, process that covers stamping, welding, painting and assembly was fully carried out in a way of whole vehicle development, aiming to meet individual need of customers.
The president of Changjiu refitting vehicle unit Ge Xianwen said: “Chuzhou base boasts an annual capacity of 6000 car carriers and 3000 wagons. In addition to the 3000 units by Jilin base and 3000 units by Hebei base, the three bases have a total annual production of 12,000 car carriers. If taking in all the vehicles, the three bases bears a production capacity of 100,000 units in a year, enough to meet the current market needs.”
Except for the great production capacity, there are still other key success factors including high quality and advanced technology. For instance, air suspension system was first fit to the central-axle car carriers to enhance the vehicle’s load capacity, reliability and stability. Changjiu partners with WABCO and fit EBS to central-axle vehicle to improve safety when braking. Patent applications by Changjiu group have reached 21.
As a leader in central-axle refitting vehicles, Changjiu Group’s ambition involves much more than just “refitting central-axle car carriers”. According to Changjiu Group responsible person, Changjiu will expand its business to Central-axle refrigerator and central-axle boxed truck in the future.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Changjiu Group Chuzhou Factory Secures an Order of 1,000 Center-Axle Vehicles 2017-09-18
- SAIC EV80 Autonomous Light Truck Eyed by JD for Driverless Deliveries 2017-10-31
- Chinese Company Chanje Fields Electric CV for U.S. Market 2017-10-31
- BYD’s Truck Chief Confident About Future Battery-Electric Trucks's Growth 2017-10-31
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017 2017-10-30
- Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS 2017-10-30
- Conghua Selects Allison Transmissions for New Sanitation Trucks 2017-10-27
- JMC Weilong Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Their First Customers for Operation 2017-10-27
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April