Wulong Electric Logistic Vehicles Arrived in the U.S. Market
Recently, Wulong Electric Vehicle (00729.HK) indicated that the company’s first export of V8070 high-end electric logistic vehicles to the U.S. has already arrived at Burlingame in San Francisco. Soon, all the vehicles will be delivered to their customers and put into operation.
Chanje, a company based in the U.S.A., will launch a series of road shows across the country. A number of mainstream media will also be invited to cover Wulong electric vehicles’ road shows.
In November this year, Chanje will hold a promotion campaign in New York, introducing Wulong electric vehicles to U.S. customers. At the same time, a round-table meeting will be held to discuss the future development of logistic vehicle market in the U.S.
Sources show that Chanje purchased 90 units electric vehicles from Wulong with each unit priced at 100,000 USD. In addition, the company bought 1,755 sets of related spare parts. The first batch of 25 units electric vehicles were shipped at Ningbo Harbor on September 12 this year, marking the entry of the first batch of electric logistic vehicles from China to the U.S. market.
In the first three quarters this year, Wulong Electric Vehicle has secured several major orders. Especially in the U.S. market, it has witnessed an explosive growth. On September 17, Wulong signed an export agreement with a total value of 2.8 billion USD.
In 2017, Wulong’s sales volume is set to exceed 2,500 units. Both its profits and sales revenues are going to be much higher than those in the previous year. Along with its fast growing momentum in the U.S. market, the company will see a sharp increase in its business in the fourth quarter this year.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- Chanje's Revolutionary Electric Truck Aims to Transform Urban Deliveries 2017-10-24
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019 2017-09-30
- Daimler AG Ready To Bring Electric Trucks In India 2017-09-26
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia 2017-09-20
- Daimler Launches eCanter Electric Truck, UPS Among First Customers 2017-09-18
- Dayun Electric Logistics Vehicle Safeguards the 13th National Games in Tianjin 2017-09-08
- Chanje Electric Delivery Truck to Go on Sale in U.S. This Year 2017-09-05
- Dayun Automobile Secured an Order of 1,200 Units Electric Logistic Vehicles 2017-09-01
- Mitsubishi Fuso Starts Production of eCanter Electric Truck 2017-08-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April