Wulong Electric Logistic Vehicles Arrived in the U.S. Market
Recently, Wulong Electric Vehicle (00729.HK) indicated that the company’s first export of V8070 high-end electric logistic vehicles to the U.S. has already arrived at Burlingame in San Francisco. Soon, all the vehicles will be delivered to their customers and put into operation.
Chanje, a company based in the U.S.A., will launch a series of road shows across the country. A number of mainstream media will also be invited to cover Wulong electric vehicles’ road shows.
In November this year, Chanje will hold a promotion campaign in New York, introducing Wulong electric vehicles to U.S. customers. At the same time, a round-table meeting will be held to discuss the future development of logistic vehicle market in the U.S.
Sources show that Chanje purchased 90 units electric vehicles from Wulong with each unit priced at 100,000 USD. In addition, the company bought 1,755 sets of related spare parts. The first batch of 25 units electric vehicles were shipped at Ningbo Harbor on September 12 this year, marking the entry of the first batch of electric logistic vehicles from China to the U.S. market.
In the first three quarters this year, Wulong Electric Vehicle has secured several major orders. Especially in the U.S. market, it has witnessed an explosive growth. On September 17, Wulong signed an export agreement with a total value of 2.8 billion USD.
In 2017, Wulong’s sales volume is set to exceed 2,500 units. Both its profits and sales revenues are going to be much higher than those in the previous year. Along with its fast growing momentum in the U.S. market, the company will see a sharp increase in its business in the fourth quarter this year.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 2018-07-03
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks 2018-06-22
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- BYD Delivers First Battery-electric 8TT Truck to Port of Oakland 2018-05-29
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks 2018-05-28
- Volvo Unveils Second Electric Truck 2018-05-10
- BYD Delivers World's First 500 Units T10ZT Electric Dumper Trucks in Shenzhen 2018-05-10
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands 2018-04-24
- Volvo Launches All-Electric Truck Range in Europe 2018-04-13
- Fuso All-electric Light-duty Trucks Hit the Road in the UK 2018-03-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November