Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS
The China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 (hereinafter CCVS) will be held in Wuhan International Expo Center at 4-7 November 2017. According to the organizer, this year’s exhibition will see the release of an unprecedented number of new vehicles, more than the combined number of the new vehicles in the past three exhibitions.As the largest provider of wheel hubs in the world, Conmet is now busy preparing itself to attend Wuhan International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. On this year’s exhibition, it will present its customers with its new blockbuster products, more durable PreSet wheel hubs.
What are the strengths of Conmet wheel hubs?
First and foremost, they boast long durability. Using oil lubricant, Conmet wheel hubs achieve faster heat dissipation and thus longer durability.
Second, they can be maintained more easily. Just by observing the color of the gear oil, oil level, and the shape of the transparent windows, technicians are able to make precise judgement about their operation status.
Currently, Conmet guarantees that its wheel hubs can enjoy maintenance services for free for 500,000 km. Because of this, Conmet has long become the first choice for the high-end commercial vehicles in China. Jiefang J6P premium trucks, Dongfeng Tianlong T45L, Auman GTL, Liuqi Chenglong H7 and T7, as well as Yutong coaches measuring 10 meters and above in length, King Long and Higer high-class coaches measuring 10 meters and above in length, all choose Conmet wheel hubs.
- Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017 2017-10-30
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2017-02-09
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Wins Praises in CCVS 2012-11-22
- Sinotruk Weili Strikes Pose at CCVS 2012-11-15
- C&C Trucks Display at CCVS 2012-11-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April