Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS
The China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 (hereinafter CCVS) will be held in Wuhan International Expo Center at 4-7 November 2017. According to the organizer, this year’s exhibition will see the release of an unprecedented number of new vehicles, more than the combined number of the new vehicles in the past three exhibitions.As the largest provider of wheel hubs in the world, Conmet is now busy preparing itself to attend Wuhan International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. On this year’s exhibition, it will present its customers with its new blockbuster products, more durable PreSet wheel hubs.
What are the strengths of Conmet wheel hubs?
First and foremost, they boast long durability. Using oil lubricant, Conmet wheel hubs achieve faster heat dissipation and thus longer durability.
Second, they can be maintained more easily. Just by observing the color of the gear oil, oil level, and the shape of the transparent windows, technicians are able to make precise judgement about their operation status.
Currently, Conmet guarantees that its wheel hubs can enjoy maintenance services for free for 500,000 km. Because of this, Conmet has long become the first choice for the high-end commercial vehicles in China. Jiefang J6P premium trucks, Dongfeng Tianlong T45L, Auman GTL, Liuqi Chenglong H7 and T7, as well as Yutong coaches measuring 10 meters and above in length, King Long and Higer high-class coaches measuring 10 meters and above in length, all choose Conmet wheel hubs.
- SHACMAN X3000 Single Tire Hazardous Article Transport Truck Attends CCVS 2017-11-08
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-08
- FAW Jiefang Leads the Trend at 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-08
- Hongyan Gets Ready to Attend CCVS 2017 with Ever Strong 560hp Tractor 2017-11-02
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SAIC YUEJIN to Attend 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-01
- Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017 2017-10-30
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2017-02-09
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Wins Praises in CCVS 2012-11-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November