Iran Khodro Diesel Launches Hyundai Trucks’ Assembly Line
Iran Khodro Diesel, a local truck-maker and a subsidiary of Iran Khodro Company, has launched the assembly line for two Hyundai trucks.
IKD and the South Korean firm signed a deal in August on the production and assembly of several models.
According to IKCO Press, two light-duty trucks HD78 and HD65 are assembled under the deal.
The two companies have a history of collaboration and IKD has produced several models of Hyundai trucks in the past. Their ties were cut when sanctions were imposed on Iran over its nuclear program.
The HD65 and HD78 are equipped with 140hp and 150hp Euro4 engines respectively, as well as diesel particulate filters.
DPF is a device designed to remove diesel particulate matter or soot from the exhaust gas of diesel engines. The company is yet to announce a price tag for the two trucks.
IKD CEO Alireza Saji, who was present at the launching ceremony, said, “Talks over expansion of ties are underway between IKD and Hyundai. We hope to produce/assemble buses, minibuses and other light-duty trucks in collaboration with Hyundai in Iran.”
According to Saji, technology transfer and localization top IKD’s agenda. “The share of Iran-made parts will be increased in locally manufactured Hyundai trucks over time,” he said, without elaborating further.
- Truck Hyundai HD35 City Began Its Sales in Russia 2017-11-21
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- Hyundai Launches a Pickup Truck into U.S. Market 2017-09-05
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- Hyundai Brings Pickup Model for the U.S. Market 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
- Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China 2017-07-03
- Tata, Hyundai to Boost Sales of CV in Indonesia 2017-06-12
- Hyundai to Set up CV Assembly Plant in Parkistan 2017-05-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017