Cummins Pocketed Two Awards at 12th Great Influence to China Bus Industry
On January 12, the 12th Great Influence to China Bus Industry, co-hosted by China Civil Engineering Society (CCES) Urban Public Transport Branch and Chinabuses.com, was held in Beijing. Over 180 experts and distinguished guests from various fields gathered in Beijing to witness the historical moment. First launched in 2006, Great Influence to China Bus Industry has been held for twelve consecutive years.
At this year’s event, Cummins ISF3.8 liter engine won 2017 Bus Energy-saving and Emission Reduction Technology Award. Cummins ISL8.9 Euro VI engine won 2017 Bus International Marketing Cooperation Award.
For years, Cummins has been fully committed to developing more environmentally friendly engines for its customers. ISF3.8 liter engine is a new generation diesel-powered engine which super low emissions and unparalleled energy efficiency. With a power ranging from 107 to 168 horsepower, it boasts a more compact structure, a higher fuel economy, a longer lifespan, and a more powerful performance. Moreover, it fully meets Euro VI emission standards.
Having gained wide popularity among city bus operators, tourist bus operators and intercity bus operators, ISF3.8 liter engine has also made an enviable presence in the school bus sector. In 2017, Beijing Canadian International School officially introduced 100 units Yutong school buses equipped with ISF3.8E6154 engines.
In recent years, Cummins has set up stable cooperative ties with Yutong, Foton AUV and several other bus makers, laying a solid foundation for the continued growth of ISF3.8 liter engines.
Cummins ISL8.9 Euro VI engine has a power ranging from 280 to 400 horsepower. With a more compact structure and a lighter weight, it delivers more powerful performances and achieves higher fuel economy, making it an ideal choice for large-sized buses and long-distance passenger coaches. So far, the engine has been mounted on BRT bus fleet in Urumqi. In addition, 200 units King Long luxury coaches equipped with the engine were exported to Israel and Europe in 2017.
In recent years, along with the constantly rising status of Chinese bus brands in the global market, Cummins has greatly strengthened its presence in the overseas market, specially in Europe, USA, Southeast Asia, Australia, South America, and the Middle East.
- The Two Millionth Heavy Duty Engine Just Produced at Cummins' Jamestown Plant 2018-07-27
- New Cummins X12 Engine to be First Introduced to Refuse Market by Autocar Trucks 2018-06-27
- Shacman Cummins Held Promotion in Chile 2018-06-13
- Chinese Automaker JAC Forms Joint Venture with Cummins 2018-05-15
- Autocar Trucks to Offer First New Cummins X12 Engines in North America 2018-04-18
- SHACMAN Cummins Power Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Zambia 2018-04-18
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Five Major Events in Cummins in 2017 2018-02-09
- Cummins Inc. Sales up Record 17% for Year, 22% for Quarter 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November