Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out T7 and H7 Trucks
Recently, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor officially released two fist products, Chenglong T7 and H7 trucks with a maximum 580 horsepower. Both vehicles are set to become the new trend-setter in the heavy-duty truck industry in China.
Chenglong T7 with a maximum 550 horsepower, has already gained a reputation as the most well designed truck in China. With its engine mounted in its long head, the vehicle is less likely to roll over, which further improves the safety standards of the vehicle. In addition, its Weichai WP13.550E501 engine, weighing 905 kg, has a displacement of 12.54L and a maximum 550 horsepower. When its rotation speed reaches 1,000-1,400 r/min, the vehicle’s peak torque stands at 2,550N.m, providing an exceptional power for the vehicle when it is driving on slopes.
In addition, Weichai WP13 engine boasts impressive performances and superb fuel economy, thanks to Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s latest achievements in optimizing the combustion of the engine, reducing the friction, and developing intelligent fuel-saving systems.
Equipped with Fast 12JSDX240TA transmission gearbox, Chenglong T7 has successfully cut its weight. Its light-weight aluminum alloy wheel hub and wheel end also help the vehicle cut weight. Its rear axle reaches a speed ratio of 3.7. Its Webco chassis braking valve and ABS as well as its steel front suspension and air-bag vibration-reducing rear suspension help the vehicle further improve its safety standards.
Also worth mentioning are the double oil tanks (with a volume of 550L and 450L respectively) mounted on Chenglong T7. They help the vehicle achieve longer continuous driving distance. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2018-07-24
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs 2017-12-08
- Chenglong Brings its Whole Series on Display at CCVS 2017 2017-11-08
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units 2017-08-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November