Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
Foton Motor, along with experts from the US, UK, Australia and China, was active in the Thai cave rescue in Chiang Rai, Thailand. Foton Thailand dispatched transport and rescue vehicles to the airport and base camp, helping to provide transportation for 6 Chinese rescue experts and their equipment. Foton Thailand employees, proficient in Thai, English and Chinese, assisted rescue teams in communicating with the Royal Thai Navy around the clock.
Jason Wang, an employee of Foton Thailand who participated in the rescue operation, noted that the rescue teams from Thailand, China, US, UK, Australia, Canada and Belgium, were well prepared after days of preparations.
Wei Qilei, of Foton Thailand, said that: "What impressed me most is that, when I entered into the cave for the first time, the water level was above my knees. However, when I entered into the cave for the second time, the water went up to waist. This rescue was really a challenge on the physical strength of all the rescue team members, because they had to continuously dive and climb up rocks. In this rescue, most of the diving rescuers come from the navy, but every diving operation brings forth new challenges for physical strength. However, everybody worked together to complete this rescue."
Jason Wang said: "It is my honor to contribute to this rescue, and I feel happy for the kids rescued."
About Foton Motor
With more than 15 years of experience in international business, the sales network of Foton Motor has expanded to more than 110 countries and regions throughout the world. Adhering to the localized development direction, Foton Motor prioritizes corporate social responsibilities. At present, Foton Motor has occupied the No. 1 position among Chinese commercial vehicles in markets including the Philippines, Vietnam and Peru, and has become a mainstream automotive brand.
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-07-06
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November