Liuzhou Motor Delivered 80 Chenglong T5 to Customer
The first 80 Chenglong T5 car carriors were delivered to Huayang storage and transportation Co., Ltd on August 8, 2018. The delivery took place right after the regulation on car carriors was put in place for a month and means a lot.
“Huayang storage and transportation Co., Ltd, a third party logistics provider, offers integrated technology solutions for customers, which encompass anything that involves car transport, car storage and logistics finance. At present, there are more than 1,100 car carriors operating in Huayang, including more than 300 for Beijing branch. This time, they purchased 80 sets of Chenglong T5 for kick off after a lot of investivation and comparison. What they mainly focus on is the long head which allows Chenglong T5 to load one more sets of car than others.” According to Manager Mr.Shan from Huayang storage and transporation Co., Ltd.
Chenglong T5 car carrior is able to deliver real benefits to customers. Firstly in safety, the long head designe of sedan transport Chenglong T5 can provide a natural protection for the driver. dragon-bone frame in the cab acts as armors to provide full protection for drivers from injuries; with accessories such as automotive adjuster arm, composite brake drum and copper quick connector, the brake system got fully upgrades so the safety of traffic is improved as much as possible.
For another, oil consumption accounts for a great proportion of the total costs. The big concern with customers is “how to lower operating costs and reduce oil consumption”. Chenglong T5 was powered by premium engine developed on its own to comsumes less fuel. The long-head streaming cab is able to reduce wind drag by 10%-15% than that the same kind in order to achieve the fuel-economizing effect.
Then, Chenglong T5 car carrior is offered with a long wheel base at 5250mm. Whether they it’s a SUV or sedan, they can be transported with ease. In additon, Chenglong T5 gathers speed quickly when starting up for its use of large-displacement engines, which significantly improves travelling efficiency.
At last, Chenglong T5’s use of human-centered design and advanced technology make it meet most of customers’ demand. Take the cab for example, it is designed in Flat-floor with the cab bed width up to 810mm, and noise level inside was lowered down to 66db. Besides it also offers you the same driving enjoyment as sedan with brand new suspention frame, air bag vibration absorber and air conditoning system. (www,chinatrucks.com)
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2018-07-24
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out T7 and H7 Trucks 2018-03-07
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs 2017-12-08
- Chenglong Brings its Whole Series on Display at CCVS 2017 2017-11-08
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May