Cummins Rolls Out New Diesel Engine Products
Recently, Cummins (CMI) released its new diesel engine for commercial vehicles. By further reducing the emissions of nitrogen oxide, carbon dioxide and particulates, the engine boasts a higher environmental friendliness.
While developing alternative fuels, small-sized engines and electric motors, Cummins still considers producing and marketing diesel engines as its core business. By constantly improving the environmental friendliness of its diesel engines, the company has long established a solid reputation across the world.
Currently, Cummins’ integrated turbocharging and post-processing system, which consist of RTC and SCR, fully represent the development trend in the clean energy solutions for the future. Apart from improving the overall performances of engines, Cummins has helped its customers cut costs enormously.
“We are witnessing an exciting moment in the history of engine development and we are thrilled to be a part of it. Currently, we boasts a wide spectrum of more efficient, reliable and flexible power solutions for our customers,” said Tracy Embree, President of Cummins Spare Part Branch.“As the market is changing all the time, we have been enriching our products and services. In addition, our engines are becoming cleaner, more efficient and more reliable, fully meeting the rising demands from our customers. At the upcoming Hanover International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition, we will reveal some revolutionary technologies to the whole world,” added Tracy.
To mark the 20th anniversary of the debut of VGT, Cummins also revealed its seventh generation VGT. Compared with its predecessors, the new VGT achieves the highest efficiency.
In the next few years, Cummins will focus on developing pulse optimization, intake valves, oil seals, electric turbochargers. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- The Two Millionth Heavy Duty Engine Just Produced at Cummins' Jamestown Plant 2018-07-27
- New Cummins X12 Engine to be First Introduced to Refuse Market by Autocar Trucks 2018-06-27
- Shacman Cummins Held Promotion in Chile 2018-06-13
- Chinese Automaker JAC Forms Joint Venture with Cummins 2018-05-15
- Autocar Trucks to Offer First New Cummins X12 Engines in North America 2018-04-18
- SHACMAN Cummins Power Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Zambia 2018-04-18
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Five Major Events in Cummins in 2017 2018-02-09
- Cummins Inc. Sales up Record 17% for Year, 22% for Quarter 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Technologies at IAA
- Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut at IAA 2018
- Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019 at IAA
- Ford Unveils Transit Custom PHEV at IAA Commercial Vehicle Show
- Daimler Kicks off into IAA 2018 with Around 500 Journalists and 100 Vehicles
- Scania to Present New Plug-in Hybrid Truck at the IAA 2018
- Scania Announced No Diesel-Powered Vehicles on Show at 2018 IAA
- TuSimple’s Autonomous Trucks Can See 1,000M And That Could Be A Game-Changer
- Truck Makers Step Closer in Adopting Electric Commercial Vehicles
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018