SHACMAN Ready to Further Expand Its Overseas Presence in 2019
On December 2, SHACMAN 2019 International Business Meeting was held in Xi’an. Themed with “Value Leading, Service Innovating Pursuing&Surpassing”, the meeting reviewed the truck maker’s overall performance in 2018 and mapped out specific overseas marketing plans next year. Yuan Hongming, president of SHACMAN, together with over 500 representatives from governments and business partners attended the meeting.
In his keynote speech on SHACMAN Overseas Expansion, Wang Yanhong, General Manager of SHACMAN, pointed out that the company has been making an all-out effort to seek a new round of business transformation. To further speed up the internationalization of SHACMAN, the truck maker will continue to adhere to an innovation-led development road. In 2019, the company aims to increase its sales of SHACMAN trucks to 20,000 units.
Tian Chao, General Manager of SHACMAN Import & Export Company, reviewed the company’s achievements in 2018 and revealed its major measures in 2019 in global expansion, saying the company will continue to diversify its product line and strengthen its overseas marketing efforts.
Cai Xunxun, Chief Engineer of SHACMAN Vehicle Engineering Research Institute, delivered a report on SHACMANTrucks for the Global Market at the meeting. In his report, Mr. Cai revealed that the company, putting paramount emphasis on technological innovation, has a number of customized trucks available for its global customers.
In response to China’s Belt & Road Initiative, SHACMAN has been cooperating closely with a number of other enterprises, making great contributions to the economic and social development in a number of countries and regions across the world. To recognize the significant efforts contributed by its partners, SHACMAN conferred Win-Win Cooperation Award to 12 Chinese enterprises at the meeting. Several other enterprises were also conferred with “SHACMAN's Best Spare Parts Supplier”, “SHACMAN’s Best Service Provider”, “SHACMAN’s Strategic Cooperative Partner”.
At the meeting, SHACMAN Telematics system, SHACMAN’s service system for its overseas market, was also revealed to the public. By taking full advantages of the internet and big data, the system is set to create more values and deepen cooperation between SHACMAN and its global customers.
After the meeting, Wang Yanhong, together with other participants, were shown all SHACMAN series trucks put on display.
Marketing Director of TAHIR Trading COMPANY LTD.
In 2018, SHACMAN launched its 2035 Initiative, which has laid out the development road for the truck maker in the coming decades, setting ambitious goals for the company’s overseas expansion.
In 2018, SHACMAN's total sales volume of heavy-duty trucks is expected to jump to 165,000 units, ranking among the top three players in China’s heavy-duty truck market. In the meantime, the company’s export volume is estimated to break 12,000 units threshold, up by over 30% year on year. Its market share in China’s export of heavy-duty truck sector is thus set to grow by 2.6 percentage points this year.
By constantly making technological innovations and strengthening its marketing efforts, SHACMAN has made impressive achievements in its overseas market this year. So far, its heavy-duty trucks have successfully made their way to over 100 countries and regions across the world. In addition, its localization strategy has been paying off. This year alone, the sales volume of its locally produced trucks in the overseas market is expected to exceed 3,500 units, reaching a new historical level.
As one of the leading players in China’s manufacturing industry, SHACMAN has contributed immensely to the overall development of China’s commercial vehicle industry. “We will continue to lend our full supports to SHACMAN for its international expansion,” said Tang Yugang, Vice Director of Shaanxi Provincial Department of Commerce.
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2018-12-04
- SHACMAN to Increase Its Overseas Sales Volume to 20,000 Units in 2019 2018-12-04
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins 2018-11-09
- SHACMAN Rolls Out 1,000th Heavy-duty Truck in Algeria 2018-11-09
- Shacman Delivers 100 Units NG Powered Trucks to Their Customer in Xinjiang 2018-09-19
- Shacman Rolls Out Truck with Weichai WP10 Engine for Coal Hauling 2018-09-12
- Shacman Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks from Jiulong Logistics 2018-09-04
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August