XCMG Hanvan G9 Tractors On Display at China (Panama) Brand Exhibition
On December 2, 2018 China (Panama) Brand Exhibition was held at Atlapa Exhibition Center in Panama city. China established official diplomatic ties with Panama on June 13, 2017. To further promote the economic and social exchanges between the two countries, XCMG together with other 25 enterprises attended the exhibition.
In front of XCMG's products sand table, Juan Carlos Varela, President of Panama, spoke highly of XCMG's complete product lines, affirming the booming partnerships between the two countries and Chinese enterprises' valuable contributions to the world, and encouraged XCMG, an excellent example of Chinese enterprise, to leverage panama’s geographic advantages to promote common growth of the two countries.
During the exhibition, XCMG put its four latest products on display, including Hanvan G9 tractor, a new generation vehicle for artery logistic services.With a power range from 430 to 550 horsepower, Hanvan G9 was hailed as the new milestone in the truck industry and was awarded 2018 Top Tractor Recommendation by CVWorld.Cn.
Achieving unparalleled safety standards, Hanvan G9 offers truck drivers a much more comfortable working environment with a host of amenities on board, including a refrigerator, a dining table, a bed and a cabinet.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity 2018-12-06
- XCMG E300 Receives Four Top Awards at the 3rd New Energy Delivery Vehicle Race 2018-11-09
- XCMG Secures Orders of 50 Units HANVAN G5 Trucks in Handan 2018-11-06
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan 2018-10-29
- XCMG XG90 Off-road Dumper Attends 2018 China Mining Congress & Expo 2018-10-24
- XCMG Continues to Expand its Presence in Liupanshui 2018-10-16
- XCMG Brings Six Star Vehicles On Display at Liangshan Special Vehicle Expo 2018-09-30
- XCMG Mining Dumpers Make Contribution to Mine Construction in Inner Mongolia 2018-09-05
- XCMG Light Concrete Mixers to Arrive in Guangdong for Operation 2018-08-22
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August