National VI Foton Xiangling Mini-truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu
On December 7, Foton Xiangling mini-truck with national VI emission standards officially made its debut in Chengdu, Sichuan province. In less than two hours, 186 units such trucks were ordered by enthusiastic customers.
Aiming at achieving the highest customer satisfaction and creating more added values for its customers, Foton successfully developed Xiangling mini-truck with National VI Emission Standards on the back of its huge pool of talents and technological resources. After being rolled off the production line, Xiangling mini-truck has already gone through a series of stringent tests, running 560,000 km in 240 days in demanding working environment with high altitude, high temperatures and freezing cold areas.
Compared with its predecessors, the new mini-truck has improved its power performance by 12% and cut its fuel consumption by 13%.
Before its third stop in Chengdu, the truck had made its appearance in Shenzhen and Guangzhou, harvesting an abundance of positive reviews. More importantly, it is able to cut the emission of mono-oxide by 50%, PM by 33.3%, HC by 50% and nitrogen oxide by 41.6%.
- Foton-Daimler Signs a Deal of 2,000 Units Trucks with Wellong Etown 2018-12-04
- 600 Units Foton ROWOR to Work on Construction for Zhangjiakou Winter Olympics 2018-11-22
- Foton Auman Intelligent Trucks for Hauling Construction Waste Launch in Shenzhen 2018-11-20
- Foton OLLIN TS11 Makes its Debut 2018-11-20
- Foton Auman EST 400 Available for Test Drives in Thailand 2018-11-19
- Foton Philippines Sets to Launch Gratour TM in 2019 2018-11-14
- Foton Gets Order for 167 ROWAR ES5 Medium-duty Trucks 2018-11-13
- Foton Motor Opens Its 26th Dealership in La Union, Philippines 2018-11-09
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September 2018-10-31
- Foton Delivers Auman Suction Sewage Trucks to Shougang Group for Operation 2018-10-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August