SHACMAN Develops a New Sedan-Transporting Truck
Recently, SHACMAN officially rolled out a brand new truck for transporting sedan cars. With an ungraded power system, the new truck is equipped with Weichai WP9H336E50 engine. As its engine displacement increases from seven liters to nine liters, the truck has improved its power from 300 horsepower to 336 horsepower.
One of the major highlights of the new truck is its driver’s cockpit with upgraded air-conditioning system, allowing drivers to enjoy more spacious room and more travel comforts.
With 6.5T maintenance-free front axle and 425 maintenance-free driving rear axle, SHACMAN’s new sedan-transporting truck achieves higher reliability and higher energy efficiency. Its rear suspension plus its ECAS can help adjust the height of the loading platform by up to 70 mm, making it much more convenient for loading on and off sedan cars.
The truck has an oil tank with a volume of 600 liters, fully meeting all the requirements for long-distance transportation. With Tianxingjian internet service network, the truck is monitored in real-time. In addition, it can be readily adjusted to meet customers’ varied requirements.
By successfully lowering the center of its gravity, the truck creates more room for sedan cars and at the same time achieves higher operation stability. In addition, with better maneuverability, the truck effectively helps its operators cut their operation costs.
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2018-12-04
- SHACMAN to Increase Its Overseas Sales Volume to 20,000 Units in 2019 2018-12-04
- SHACMAN Ready to Further Expand Its Overseas Presence in 2019 2018-12-03
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins 2018-11-09
- SHACMAN Rolls Out 1,000th Heavy-duty Truck in Algeria 2018-11-09
- Shacman Delivers 100 Units NG Powered Trucks to Their Customer in Xinjiang 2018-09-19
- Shacman Rolls Out Truck with Weichai WP10 Engine for Coal Hauling 2018-09-12
- Shacman Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks from Jiulong Logistics 2018-09-04
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%