50 New CNG-Powered IVECO STRALIS NP trucks Delivered to PIMK Ltd, Bulgaria
PIMK Ltd. increased its fleet with 50 new IVECO STRALIS NP 400HP running on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) to provide green logistics services to its partners. IVECO leads the way in sustainable transport with its advanced natural gas technology.
PIMK Ltd. takes a further step forward in converting its fleet to natural gas to provide sustainable transport solutions with the purchase of 50 new IVECO STRALIS NP AS440S40T/P trucks powered by Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
PIMK Ltd. is based in the oldest European city of Plovdiv, Bulgaria, and is one of the leading transport companies in Eastern Europe. With a fleet of more than 1,400 heavy commercial vehicles and its PIMK Rail service, the company offers sustainable and innovative friendly transport solutions to its customers throughout Europe and parts of Asia and Africa.
The company’s owners, Mr. Ilian Filipov and Mr. Penko Nestorov, prioritise customer satisfaction and sustainability in their efforts to reduce the environmental impact of their operations and increase their efficiency. For this reason, PIMK Ltd. chose to invest in natural gas-powered vehicles, which they see as the only sustainable choice available today for long-haul road transport, as well as new electric locomotives for PIMK Rail.
Mr. Nestorov and Mr. Filipov said: “With the 50 new IVECO Stralis NP running on natural gas we are meeting the highest environmental standards for transport. These vehicles will be entirely dedicated to transporting goods and food for KAUFLAND across Bulgaria.”
The IVECO Stralis Natural Power CNG vehicles feature a 400 hp engine, generate 99% less PM, 90% less NO2 and 95% less CO2 with bio-methane, compared to equivalent diesel vehicles. With less than 71dB on the Piek Quiet Truck Test scale, these vehicles are perfect for transport in city centres with noise limitations and for night-time deliveries.
PIMK’s sustainable investment includes a full package of services for optimizing the Total Cost of Ownership, which the company sees as a key advantage of IVECO’s range of natural gas commercial vehicles. The investment results from PIMK’s intent to further develop as a green company, and the innovative approach of IVECO and its distributor in Bulgaria, DANUBETRUCK BULGARIA.
- IVECO Catches the Eye with NG Technology at CIIE 2018-11-08
- IAA 2018: IVECO Delivers LNG-Powered Trucks to Hoyer 2018-09-26
- Iveco Delivers 100th 8x8 Trakker Truck to the German Armed Forces 2018-09-14
- 20 Units Iveco Daily Delivered to Xi’an Railway Administration 2018-03-13
- Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017 2017-10-30
- Iveco to Supply 500 New Stralis NP Trucks to Jost Group 2017-10-24
- Iveco to Attend China Fire Expo 2017 2017-09-04
- IVECO To Build STRALLS Down Under 2017-07-31
- Iveco Receives an Order for 400 New Gen Trucks from Swiss Army 2017-06-19
- IVECO Launches New EURO6 Daily Range 2017-05-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September