China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
China is working on a plan to replace more than 1 million outdated heavy-duty diesel trucks with more modern trucks capable of complying with“China VI”, electric trucks or ones’t that poweered by liquefied natural gas (LNG) by the end of 2020. This plan is part of China’s efforts to curb pollution.
China marks its fifth year of declaring “war against pollution” but the average emission level remains significantly high in the northern cities near Beijing. Truck transportation contributes to about 57.3% of China's total nitrogen dioxide emissions and more than three quarters of airborne particulate matter though diesel trucks accounted for only 7.8 percent of China’s total vehicles.
China is on a drive to make better use of its extensive railroad network to deliver goods. As the share of rail freight in total freight volumes only amounted to 7.7 percent in 2017, and this rate would be increased in future and more long-distance bulk commordity will be delivered by ship or rail.
- IAA 2018: Cummins Unveils the Future of Diesel with Low NOx and Low CO2 Emission 2018-09-20
- Cummins Rolls Out New Diesel Engine Products 2018-09-19
- Iran Khodro Diesel Launches Hyundai Trucks’ Assembly Line 2017-12-28
- JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up Launched into Chile Market 2017-11-27
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- Wuxi Diesel: Excellent Brand Lead to Hot Sales 2014-11-07
- Wuxi Diesel Engine with National 4 up 985% till Sept. 2014-10-21
- Diesel for Vehicle to Upgrade to National 4 in Hebei in 2014 2014-10-20
- Xichai Continue to Create Success in the Overseas Mareket 2014-09-18
- Export Growth of Wuxi Diesel Engines up 21.9% till August 2014-09-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.