SHACMAN Secures an Order of 500 Units Trucks from Shenzhen Logistic Association
On March 18, SHACMAN launched a product promotion program in Shenzhen. Over 40 members of Shenzhen Logistic Association were invited to the opening ceremony.
At the opening ceremony, Zhou Yinchao, Deputy General Manager of SHACMAN, and Yi Lihua, Executive Director of Shenzhen Logistic Association signed a cooperation memorandum. According to it, SHACMAN is to provide 500 units trucks to its customer in Shenzhen. With far-reaching impacts to both parties, the deal will lay a solid foundation for SHACMAN’s continued growth in Shenzhen and Guangdong province.
Established in 2014, Shenzhen Logistic Association now has over 1,300 member enterprises with over 34,000 units port trucks and over 20,000 trucks.
As one of China’s Top 500 Enterprises, SHACMAN is committed to providing greener and more cost-effective transportation solutions for its customers. Currently, a number of its vehicles, including Delong X3000, are taking a leading position in the market.
- SHACMAN Delivered 100 Units Xuande E9 Electric Trucks to Shenzhen 2019-03-21
- SHACMAN Rolls Out Xuande E6 Electric Truck 2019-02-25
- SHACMAN’s Export Volume Up by 40% in 2018 2019-02-22
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018 2019-01-07
- SITRAK National VI LNG Truck Sets to Make Big Splashes in the Market 2018-12-27
- SHACMAN Joins Hands with Longjian in Building Roads & Bridges in Gambia 2018-12-21
- SHACMAN Develops a New Sedan-Transporting Truck 2018-12-19
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2018-12-04
- SHACMAN to Increase Its Overseas Sales Volume to 20,000 Units in 2019 2018-12-04
- SHACMAN Ready to Further Expand Its Overseas Presence in 2019 2018-12-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November